Taliban for you, but not for me

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
So you would opt for Saudi Arabia's model if it didn't have oil?
No i wouldnt use their model if they didn't have oil, that changed everything for them. However they got it so thats why i would use their model since they have the oil.

They will never struggle and only grow, 2030 vision is all about not relying on oil dependency and branching out their ways to gain income. They will always be rich and growing nothing can stop them. Their model of civilization worked and gave them a country people will do anything to go to, from the way of living to education to economy all the way to their military expansions. Literally the gulf countries went from nothing to dream destinations.

Also, why did he forget about Iran, they are a stronger country than Turkey military wise. Theres alot of Turkeyboos on this thread kkk.

I'm taking Saudi & Qatars future more than i would take Turkey,

Money rules the world
Turkey is selling drones and created it's own car, while the gulf is just selling oil while oil prices are going down.
By 2035, most cars will be electric, so oil has no future.
Not a single nobel price came out of Saudi and Qatar (unlike Turkey), most people in their workforce are not even arabs. Most of their engineers are westerners.
Meanwhile turkish cars and drones are built by turks.
The UAE even made a lot of noise recently because they were the first arab country to launch a spacecraft. Turns out, it was assembled in the US and launched from Japan.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You can criticize Ataturk as long as you can. Turkey is an exception in the muslim world since it's one of the only if not the only who chose 100% secular laws as a muslim nation.
But nobody can deny that Turkey is the most developed Muslim country. :drakegrin:
The gulf nations are the most developed. It's not even a competition.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Ataturk was a clear cut murtad if you praise him despite knowing this I fear for you
1632140204839.png

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Many of you support the Taliban and Islamic State while comfortably living in the west; its not just the Pashtun Pakistanis. Not surprisingly though, this enthusiastic support does not extend to Al Shabab because they will qarax your village without hesitation (but you will never condemn them).

The gulf nations are the most developed. It's not even a competition.
They are developed on paper, their workforce consists primarily of either westerners or slave labour. No respect for human rights, no industry, no scientists etc....
The natives represent 10% of the population while expats represent the majority of the population. The system is clearly not sustainable.
Being developed doesn't only mean that you are wealthy.
If I have to choose a model, I would happily choose the Turkish model.

They are developed on paper, their workforce consists primarily of either westerners or slave labour. No respect for human rights, no industry, no scientists etc....
The natives represent 10% of the population while expats represent the majority of the population. The system is clearly not sustainable.
They are way more stable than any African country who have as much resources but live in abject poverty.

reer

VIP
Many of you support the Taliban and Islamic State while comfortably living in the west; its not just the Pashtun Pakistanis. Not surprisingly though, this enthusiastic support does not extend to Al Shabab because they will qarax your village without hesitation (but you will never condemn them).
you have point. the difference is pakistani government prefers taliban as neighbors over the other governments. taliban have substantial pashtun support. but most of us somalis hate shabab.

Last edited:
They are way more stable than any African country who have as much resources but live in abject poverty.
The only african country that comes close is Congo, its known that monarchies bring more stability in tribal societies take japan for example with no resources as well.

Somalis who want a “sharia law” are the biggest idiots. Even back home the majority of people support an inclusive one-man-one-vote system. The idea of the Quran being a constitution is political tool for Islamist authoritarins because the Quran isn’t even a constitution nor does it mention how to govern. Is it monarchy like most caliphates or is it parliamentary(shuura) elected like the Rashiduun?

The ones who say this would never go to a nation that claims to rule by “sharia law” but they’d rather live in a nation that has set laws in which it isn’t up to ones interpretation. That’s why if America is ruled by “sharia” there will be a mass exodus Like there was in Afghanistan.
Even though the vast majority of Islamic governments throughout the historical period since the founding of Islam have been ruled by monarchs, I believe the early Rashidun period method of electing a Caliph through the consensus of the people is the better model by far.

Modern democracy and the Shuura way of governing has many similarities if you leave out the secularist practices that are prevalent in many democratic nations, the West love to think of themselves as the inventors of democracy but many civilisations and cultures had their own version of democracy long before.

It is not a unique expression of politics at all.

Last edited:
Sure Gulf countries are better than african countries (except Yemen).
But Turkey is better than the gulf.
Syrian and Iraqi refugees went to Turkey for refugee status not the gulf.

There is a difference between westernization and modernization.

Ataturk took the view that westernization was essential to modernization.

Others took the route/view that we can modernize our societies and maintain our Muslim way of life. Malaysia under Mahatir Mohammed is a very good example.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
They're much more stable, they're not mired by brutal crackdowns on minorities and they're highly developed. They're not going to collapse by the time oil is obsolete (which is ridiculously far away) that's just fear mongering and their strategic importance hasn't waned. They're significantly better off by a large margin. The biggest problem is they rely on exploiting expats and won't grant citizenship because it'll take away their welfare state. It's not developed on "paper" it's actually developed.
Attaturk instilled ultra-nationalism and unity in his nation, it may of not been great for minorities but unity, education and industrialisation was what pushed his country along.

An autocratic police state is truly the best form of government. Whether it be the UAE, Rwanda, Singapore or China. Attatruk was a moron for even attempting to pivot it to a democracy.
Who here actually supports IS or the Taliban? And people here curse AS everyday. What's the point of making shit up?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Turkey is the best example of how every Muslim nation should govern. Why do you think Arabs from the gulf are buying real estate in Turkey? As long as the gulf uses Sharia and ulema to continue their dictatorship, their economy and military becomes more dependent ajaaniib. That’s why they’re all planning to dip 😭😭
It's a good investment because Turkey's currency is shattered and the people are starving right now. I have many family members who bought property their. 5 bedroom houses for less than the cost of Mogadishu's houses.

Not really due to any other reason. Just economic sense.

I've been to Turkey and I have never seen a more begging bowl population. They literally kissed my aunt's feet for a few dollars. She was so confused and felt second hand embarrassment multiple times for these people.

It's a good investment because Turkey's currency is shattered and the people are starving right now. I have many family members who bought property their. 5 bedroom houses for less than the cost of Mogadishu's houses.

I've been to Turkey and I have never seen a more begging bowl population. They literally kissed my aunt's feet for a few dollars. She was so confused and felt second hand embarrassment multiple times for these people.
I've only heard that the economy is in the gutter and that there's high unemployment coupled with rising expenses but nothing of people actually starving sxb.

You make it sound like it's on gaajo level Ethiopia:wtf:

Somalia is inflated wallahi. I’ve heard areas that are poverty stricken have more land worth than Qatar 😭😭

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
They're much more stable, they're not mired by brutal crackdowns on minorities and they're highly developed. They're not going to collapse by the time oil is obsolete (which is ridiculously far away) that's just fear mongering and their strategic importance hasn't waned. They're significantly better off by a large margin. The biggest problem is they rely on exploiting expats and won't grant citizenship because it'll take away their welfare state. It's not developed on "paper" it's actually developed.
Attaturk instilled ultra-nationalism and unity in his nation, it may of not been great for minorities but unity, education and industrialisation was what pushed his country along.

An autocratic police state is truly the best form of government. Whether it be the UAE, Rwanda, Singapore or China. Attatruk was a moron for even attempting to pivot it to a democracy.

Who here actually supports IS or the Taliban? And people here curse AS everyday. What's the point of making shit up?

There's plenty of people here who were bootyclapping the Taliban's comeback. It's in that thread from last month. Stop acting naive.

How do they treat their minorities? horribly! ask the maids how they are treated, ask religious minorities how they are treated.

Saudi Arabia is collecting more taxes now because the system isn't working, their dollar reserves are collapsing, their GDP isn't going up anymore. Search it up and you'll see that since 2015 it's not going well.

I do not agree with everything Ataturk did, pushing etho-nationalism on kurds wasn't a good idea but the result 100 years after the turkish republic was formed speaks for itself.

Believe, you are clearly better off in free democratic countries.
UAE relies on expats.
Rwanda is a poor country.
People are leaving China so that they can go to the US.
And Singapore isn't really a country, it's just a city.
Clearly Democracy is better than a dictatorship.

Trending

Latest posts