Taliban for you, but not for me

Attaturk was a nationalist hero, he is the one who turned Turkey into the great state it is today. Otherwise it wouldve been another shithole like Syria
Most gulf states would be like yemen if it wasn't for oil. Turkey is a developed country that's a intellectual economy

Why is it anytime you criticize a muslim government/nation= anti-quran/hadith? Muslims will criticize liberalism, but adopt liberal talking points that any form of disagreement with the way a Muslim country is run= islamophobia, anti-sharia. I diasgreed with what mbs is doing and was told I am backbiting him. I don't understand why so many Muslims are living in delusion. They don't want to see Muslim nations prosper economically, socially, and healthcare wise.

Do you niggas live under a rock? Pakistan has always supported the Taliban as long as their in Afghanistan idk why you niggas care about afghan and Pakistan politics only one winner was coming out of this war was the Taliban

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Attaturk was a nationalist hero, he is the one who turned Turkey into the great state it is today. Otherwise it wouldve been another shithole like Syria
Syria only became a shithole in the past 10 years or so. Before then, Syria was a beacon in the Middle East, had Lebanon under their thumbs and was a attractive place to live and study for the Somalis.
1632095356428.png

They was good but heavy handed to their country, the people saw Arab Spring as a trend to follow. They regret it and they are winning.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Syria only became a shithole in the past 10 years or so. Before then, Syria was a beacon in the Middle East, had Lebanon under their thumbs and was a attractive place to live and study for the Somalis.
View attachment 201289

They was good but heavy handed to their country, the people saw Arab Spring as a trend to follow. They regret it and they are winning.
yup they were much better off under assad, he has survived and winning. Shows you only local government can achieve the job. Somalis rely too much on foreign troops

View attachment 201289

Ofcourse before Daesh and Jabhat an nusra. The Al qaeda founded resistance just to be destroyed by Daesh and then rebrand as a Salvation Government that rules by "sharia Law". There is a reason people run to Asaad controlled areas instead of being a hostage under the Islamist regime in Idlib.

Turkey is the best example of how every Muslim nation should govern. Why do you think Arabs from the gulf are buying real estate in Turkey? As long as the gulf uses Sharia and ulema to continue their dictatorship, their economy and military becomes more dependent ajaaniib. That’s why they’re all planning to dip 😭😭
This is absolute Kufr

The fact that you dismiss Sharia Law simply because you can't figure out if there will be a voting system or a monarchy is a testament to your ignorance. Not ours.

Turkey is a secular state founded by the godless Kemal Ataturk. Plenty of secular nations exist in Africa, East Asia, and Latin America and yet their standard of living is awful. Egypt has been secular for 80 years yet they're still struggling

You know nothing. Don't comment on topics saaxib please

You can criticize Ataturk as long as you can. Turkey is an exception in the muslim world since it's one of the only if not the only who chose 100% secular laws as a muslim nation.
But nobody can deny that Turkey is the most developed Muslim country. :drakegrin:

This is absolute Kufr

The fact that you dismiss Sharia Law simply because you can't figure out if there will be a voting system or a monarchy is a testament to your ignorance. Not ours.

Turkey is a secular state founded by the godless Kemal Ataturk. Plenty of secular nations exist in Africa, East Asia, and Latin America and yet their standard of living is awful. Egypt has been secular for 80 years yet they're still struggling

Yes plenty of secular nations exist in Africa and Asia but they’re generally easier to live in and more open than a lot of theocratic Muslim nations but still African dictatorships aren’t the best way to asses democratic values since they’re almost as authoritarian as theocracy but not as brutal. Take a look at the midetarian filled with middle eastern /afghans qaxooti trying to swim away even converting to Christianity in poverty stricken Greece for asylum😭😭

Last edited:
This is absolute Kufr

What is sharia law even? Tell me how power sharing in that government would look like? Who would elect leaders? Is protesting legal? Is anything haram punishable by death? Is being in a political block economically haram? Is it haram for a human to rule because Allah says only rule belongs to him? Can sharia only be implemented if Allah is the Amir of the state? Astagfurullah that’s what you literalists sound like.

What is sharia law even? Tell me how power sharing in that government would look like? Who would elect leaders? Is protesting legal? Is anything haram punishable by death? Is being in a political block economically haram? Is it haram for a human to rule because Allah says only rule belongs to him? Can sharia only be implemented if Allah is the Amir of the state? Astagfurullah that’s what you literalists sound like.
These are laws that secular governments, whether it's China or America or Britain have to deal with you xayawaan

Even between these countries, they differ dramatically on how they approach political affairs.

The same would be done for Muslim countries through the framework of what Allah legislated. You acting as if differences don't exist between secular Kuffar makes you look like just a dumb Liberal cadaan worshipper who thinks their progress is as a result of their godlessness. Go tell this to poor Cambodia, you complete degenerate

You can criticize Ataturk as long as you can. Turkey is an exception in the muslim world since it's one of the only if not the only who chose 100% secular laws as a muslim nation.
But nobody can deny that Turkey is the most developed Muslim country. :drakegrin:
Turkey went through most of their Industrial buildup during their Ottoman phase.

You're just coping hard, you ignorant secular worshipper

These are laws that secular governments, whether it's China or America or Britain have to deal with you xayawaan

Even between these countries, they differ dramatically on how they approach political affairs.

The same would be done for Muslim countries through the framework of what Allah legislated. You acting as if differences don't exist between secular Kuffar makes you look like just a dumb Liberal cadaan worshipper who thinks their progress is as a result of their godlessness. Go tell this to poor Cambodia, you complete degenerate
How can there be a difference in the Quran if that’s the Sharia? How will we legislate it regarding rules of modern geopolitics? I’m not saying that the Quran has no basis in the constitution if that’s what you’re thinking. I’m saying the Quran isn’t a constitution and shouldn’t be used as one. It should be used to ratify the constitution if that’s clear. Even John Locke who was one of the writers of the U. S constitution had a Quran and Thomas Jefferson. I’m saying that we should be more egalitarian but not abandon our deen. It’s a forward thinking idea in my opinion.

Turkey went through most of their Industrial buildup during their Ottoman phase.

Nope it didn’t. The Ottoman Empire was in a famine and the Sultan was a British puppet who allowed them to take Istanbul. Attaturk took it back by force and defeated the Greece in Izmir search it up.

Ever heard of the sick man of Europe that’s how tacbaan the Ottomans were. This dude raised them from the ashes and won them a nation. They’d be stateless like Kurds without him 😂😂

Nope, Turkey began to industrialize itself during the 1960's.
Not a single country can match Turkey in the muslim world, Turkey creates it's own cars, it's own drones, is part of NATO and is taken seriously on the international stage.
Arab countries have been independant since the 1930's, 10 years after Turkey and not a single one is as powerful as Turkey.
I won't even talk about Somalia or african muslim countries. :mjlaugh:

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Nope, Turkey began to industrialize itself during the 1960's.
Not a single country can match Turkey in the muslim world, Turkey creates it's own cars, it's own drones, is part of NATO and is taken seriously on the international stage.
Arab countries have been independant since the 1930's, 10 years after Turkey and not a single one is as powerful as Turkey.
I won't even talk about Somalia or african muslim countries. :mjlaugh:

I'm taking Saudi & Qatars future more than i would take Turkey,

Money rules the world

Trending

Latest posts