Taliban fighter becomes disillusioned with regime because he now has a 9-5 job

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
That country is run by clowns. I wouldn’t be surprised if they kill themselves off.
4536A1C0-A80D-4324-BB21-5DEDFBB685A2.png

GemState

36/21
VIP
Modernity is sterilizing, we'll all be wagecucks with They/them pronouns in our Twitter soon.

You will not escape. The era of powerful based movements who wanted to hijack the ship of history and steer it to some radically different direction ended last century, in 1945 really to be precise.

World

VIP
Abdul was facing F-22 raptors and B-52 bombers every day for 20 years of his life with joy but has now crumbled because they told him he has to work a desk job, endure daily traffic and be a wagecuck. :damn:

Yaraye

VIP
the are people out there who lose thrill or purpose after war. It quite depressing honestly
Sad Futurama GIF
some of them kill themselves

Its propaganda. Wfh and absenteeism is trending, this adds to the discourse:
Office culture = bad
Taliban = bad
Taliban hates office culture
Office culture = good
6CA2DB06-A632-4022-AE52-F83D7D1B8573.jpeg

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
brother what does that have to do with my post? the fighter thought he will be riding horses forever :drakelaugh:
That’s exactly my point. They had no idea what to do once they took over. Eventually, they'll kill themselves off. Am I wrong?

World

VIP
Taliban fighter: "There must be some mistake, I volunteered to fight the kuffar"

Employer: "BALANCE THE FUCKING SPREADSHEET!"

Aaah yes.
The usual wave of dissatisfaction after getting what you so desperately wished for.

he just like me fr!!!
:mjkkk:

“The other positive feature of Kabul is its ethnic diversity. You can see an Uzbek, Pashtun and a Tajik living in one building and going to the same mosque.”

Why would a Pashtun irredentist care for a diverse capital?
Intel gathering piece by an NGO, front facing spin with the real opinions passed along with no fanfare.