Taliban continue ban on womens education

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
Taliban will soon not exist if they continue like this path. Slowly their base will go against them. They are retarded in every what but fighting

No one but the ignorant and kuffar are upset about this. You rely on constant propaganda.

You are so deranged that you are upset war, drugs, murder, occupation, bacha bazi and corruption was replaced with a functional state that is guided by Islam.

Girls get a religious education what you are mad about is their lack of access to gender studies, liberalism, financial independence, and onlyfans.

The agenda targetting Muslim women was exposed long ago to most Muslims by now. If you are mad about it, it is a good thing.

No one but the ignorant and kuffar are upset about this. You rely on constant propaganda.

You are so deranged that you are upset war, drugs, murder, occupation, bacha bazi and corruption was replaced with a functional state that is guided by Islam.

Girls get a religious education what you are mad about is their lack of access to gender studies, liberalism, financial independence, and onlyfans.

The agenda targetting Muslim women was exposed long ago to most Muslims by now. If you are mad about it, it is a good thing.
OP is ajnabi, think he's albanian

If you love the taliban, take your kids and move there, instead of lecturing us.

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty

You are right however they should be allowed to do other curricular subjects. Your country will stagnate if only half the populus is educated

attash

Amaan Duule
I don't agree with the Taliban's ban on women's education, but it is incorrect to say that they messed up the country even more. It seems that Afghanistan is doing better than before under Taliban rule.

The previous government was an extremely corrupt regime reliant on drug traffickers and savage pedophilic warlords. Security and human rights were actually worse under the previous regime, to the point where people would go to Taliban territory to take care of their civil disputes because the Talibs were more trustworthy than the government courts.

This is the reason why there was barely any resistance to the the Taliban offensive, because everyone knew that the country was better off under the Taliban anyway.

I don't agree with the Taliban's ban on women's education, but it is incorrect to say that they messed up the country even more. It seems that Afghanistan is doing better than before under Taliban rule.

The previous government was an extremely corrupt regime reliant on drug traffickers and savage pedophilic warlords. Security and human rights were actually worse under the previous regime, to the point where people would go to Taliban territory to take care of their civil disputes because the Talibs were more trustworthy than the government courts.

This is the reason why there was barely any resistance to the the Taliban offensive, because everyone knew that the country was better off under the Taliban anyway.

I wouldn’t judge a man on how he conducts his self with his family so why should we for them . They’re doing a lot more better than pre us invasion and post us invasion .

I don’t think Al shabab even have the brains these men have . So even if they take over will just get a worse administration

@Angelina before you try grilling me I don’t support the ban .

Only naive people though they were going to allow women to be educated after they took control. The only thing the Taliban will do differently from the past is they will not be doing public executions.

Only naive people though they were going to allow women to be educated after they took control. The only thing the Taliban will do differently from the past is they will not be doing public executions.
Since when are public executions banned now with talibans .

I wouldn’t judge a man on how he conducts his self with his family so why should we for them . They’re doing a lot more better than pre us invasion and post us invasion .

I don’t think Al shabab even have the brains these men have . So even if they take over will just get a worse administration

@Angelina before you try grilling me I don’t support the ban .
I down voted you for the bit in bold.

Anyone with common sense knows to Judge people on how they treat those that are weaker than them or dependent on them. That’s a measure of someone’s true character.

World

VIP

This is what someone mentioned in the comments, thoughts?

1718654419729.png

1718654451155.png

Jahil fan of DH detected.

Financial independence isn’t haram and never has. If it was, women wouldn’t be allowed to inherit or start their own investments of businesses.

Also, Taliban have confirmed they believe in a fatwa by a scholar who argues women reading and writing is haram even in their own homes.

If education leads to liberalism as you argue, why is it allowed for men? Are only women susceptible?

Nothing worse than a low IQ DH follower.

This is what someone mentioned in the comments, thoughts?

View attachment 331989
View attachment 331990

Mawlana Abdul Ali Dewbandi argues that even teaching women how to read and write at home is frowned upon.

Stuff like this, will push many Muslim women into dangerous territory. It’s clear to see that some Islamic thinkers of the past couldn’t and wouldn’t put aside their misogyny. There is nothing in the Quran and Sunnah to suggest women shouldn’t read and write. The scholar here is clearly also talking about the Arabic language. If it’s Makruh to teach women to read, it’s also Makruh for her to be a scholar and learn the religion in depth as it does require reading and writing Fus’ha to an advanced level. This is clear attempt to keep women ignorant of all aspects deen and dunya.

The hatred of women is evident here. How can anyone with any morality or intelligence believe that Allah created women with the ability to learn, think and gain knowledge, but mere man has the right to force them to live in ignorance?

Without reading or writing, how can women enforce their rights to like inheritance? Read contracts that put their livelihoods in jeopardy? Any man that argues against the education of women especially in this day and age is evil.

To think that Muslim men have been telling gaals that Islam is the religion that first gave women rights and that the first university was built by a woman when these same men treat Muslim women like this. If women’s education and the basic rights to read is now a debate, why lie and say women have rights?

The day of Judgement will be interesting indeed. May Allah have mercy on us all. I truly believe that a lot of these men who masquerade as religious have a God complex. The First Surah of the Quran tells us to Read and know we have men who want to deny women this.

Last edited:
It’s not enough that illiterate women will be screwed in the Dunya by being easily cheated out of their inheritances, never own/manage property etc, they also want to screw with their akhira. Illiterate women can never question bid’ah practices, never sorrad knowledge etc.

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
From what I've heard, there is division amongst the Taliban themselves with regards to this issue. I could understand their concern if it was that the curiculum is secular but- I don't see why they can't have just implemented a new curiculum by now.

I think this has to do with the Deobandi school of thought and something to do with Pashtun culture. I don't believe Islam is against women's education, Prophet Muhammad ﷺ actually put a lot of effort into educating women.

Trending