Taliban bans the cultivation of opium, other narcotics

No opium so no heroin I don’t think the US government cares they’re pushing fentanyl related drugs on their people now. Fentanyl is a synthetic more potent version of opium. They just create the stuff in labs now no need for opium fields of Afghanistan

No opium so no heroin I don’t think the US government cares they’re pushing fentanyl related drugs on their people now. Fentanyl is a synthetic more potent version of opium. They just create the stuff in labs now no need for opium fields of Afghanistan
Pharmaceutical companies still need opium to produce pills like oxy they are probably working on an excuse to go to war with the t-bans

Pharmaceutical companies still need opium to produce pills like oxy they are probably working on an excuse to go to war with the t-bans
Actually they don’t. That’s a synthetic drug too it doesn’t have actual opium in it. They just recreate the chemical makeup of opium and make it 10x stronger. The US could care less about Afghanistan opium anymore. They just make synthetic more potent versions in labs.

Actually they don’t. That’s a synthetic drug too it doesn’t have actual opium in it. They just recreate the chemical makeup of opium and make it 10x stronger. The US could care less about Afghanistan opium anymore. They just make synthetic more potent versions in labs.
Wat u sum kind of pill head how u kno so much about it

Wat u sum kind of pill head how u kno so much about it
It’s called google. Try it sometimes. Thought Afghanistan stopping their opium fields meant something till I looked on google and found it’s actually irrelevant in the grand scheme of the hottest drugs around which is pills if you watch the news. Pills are the largest growing drug epidemic these days not so much heroin anymore. They make those in labs

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
They’re stopping the cultivation to make the market more scarce, therefore making their heroin more expensive.

They did this before when they’re low on cash.

:mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts