Talented Somali high school basketball player receives multiple scholarships

@Reformed J

You may be right about all of that, but I'm still hopeful that we (East Africans) could build real athletic physiques if we eat well and train hard. It may take a decade or so under reasonable economic conditions.

I'm going to hell for this, but long distance runners always look like cancer survivors and I don't want to be associated with that, saaxiib.

:kendrickcry::mjcry:

reer

VIP
Are Niger-Congo genes really that potent that 20% could actually have an impact on the athletic ability of an entire group?

Beyond the AA and some Caribbean Nations, no Niger-Congo Nation in Africa is all that impressive in their athletic abilities.
i think so. and niger congo genes are uber strong.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Masha'Allah. Wish him all the best. Now let's get to the nitty gritty, waa qolomo?

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
MashAllah, may he succeed and reach the stars, I hope he will be a top player one day Inshallah.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
And he’s only 16 he’s gonna grow into his frame as time goes on and add more to his game

oh no doubt :)

if you look at embiid, giannis and other big players at his age, they were just as slim. through state of the art nutrition and conditioning, teams will have no problem helping him

Trending

Latest posts