Taking my engaged friend to a

Dude was already about to explode his eyes already made up their mind i just gave my brotha a proposal to do it here and there ya feel me.

Fly over there to meet his wife for a while? Get a second wife that's in the same country as him? Does the lad lack self control or something bismillah.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Yes I know I am just playing with her kkkkkkk
Tbh most parts of Canada don't like each other. Canadian Qabilism is real. Ontario is hated because of Toronto and since we have the biggest economy and population by an insane margin. The prairies are hated since they're just white trash with oil, British Columbia (Vancouver) is a bunch of weirdo hippies and filled with Chinese fobs destroying the housing market, the North is just miskeen natives and the East coast is quiet nice white folks. Finally Quebec is universally hated by everyone for being separatist Frenchies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Fly over there to meet his wife for a while? Get a second wife that's in the same country as him? Does the lad lack self control or something bismillah.
He was engaged for months fam you know how that feels having a sweet sandwich waiting for you in a far away country you want to bust all your load in but can't he still has to wait a couple more months before he goes back to marry her kkkkkkk

CaliTedesse

VIP
Tbh most parts of Canada don't like each other. Canadian Qabilism is real. Ontario is hated because of Toronto and since we have the biggest economy and population by an insane margin. The prairies are hated since they're just white trash with oil, British Columbia (Vancouver) is a bunch of weirdo hippies and filled with Chinese fobs destroying the housing market, the North is just miskeen natives and the East coast is quiet nice white folks. Finally Quebec is universally hated by everyone for being separatist Frenchies.
if Id go to Canada I would go to Ottawa, Toronto or Edmonton or Calgary. or Vancouver I heard these places are nice

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
if Id go to Canada I would go to Ottawa, Toronto or Edmonton or Calgary. or Vancouver I heard these places are nice
Those 3 are all gross. Ottawa is a tourist trap and Edmonton and Calgary aren't real cities and there's nothing to see in them. Vancouver and Toronto are nice tho. Try Victoria and Montreal instead they're way better than those 3 I bolded

CaliTedesse

VIP
Those 3 are all gross. Ottawa is a tourist trap and Edmonton and Calgary aren't real cities and there's nothing to see in them. Vancouver and Toronto are nice tho. Try Victoria and Montreal instead they're way better than those 3 I bolded
War what is left then akhi only Toronto walle waa yaab kkkkk

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
He will catch all typa STDs . That doesn't sound like a good advice to me. He should just wait for his time to shine:damedamn:

CaliTedesse

VIP
He will catch all typa STDs . That doesn't sound like a good advice to me. He should just wait for his time to shine:damedamn:
La akhi prostitution is regulated here and health is number 1 priority of a th0t.