Taking advice about women from other women = emotional/mental suicide

NEVER take advice about how to treat a woman/get women etc from women. They will throw you off a cliff with their their borderline contradictory and schizo advice.
It's a lesson a lot of older guys had to learn the hard way, if anything do the exact opposite of the advice they give you lool.
:drakelaugh: :drakelaugh:

Anyone else fall for the "she's a girl, so she'll definitely know about other girls" meme when you were younger/naive?

NEVER take advice about how to treat a woman/get women etc from women. They will throw you off a cliff with their their borderline contradictory and schizo advice.
It's a lesson a lot of older guys had to learn the hard way, if anything do the exact opposite of the advice they give you lool.
:drakelaugh: :drakelaugh:

Anyone else fall for the "she's a girl, so she'll definitely know about other girls" meme when you were younger/naive?
I think some guys expect things to go easy like in romantic films. I mean we’re still humans, so being attracted to polarity (masculinity - femininity) . Like most women love when a guy initiate things. Him being like “yo meet me at this restaurant, dress nice, pick you up at 6”. As oppose to hey girl where do you want to go? Making her come up with things. Atleast in the beginning it’s attractive.

* Disclaimer women aren’t a monolith but still I think this is true.

I think some guys expect things to go easy like in romantic films. I mean we’re still humans, so being attracted to polarity (masculinity - femininity) . Like most women love when a guy initiate things. Him being like “yo meet me at this restaurant, dress nice, pick you up at 6”. As oppose to hey girl where do you want to go? Making her come up with things. Atleast in the beginning it’s attractive.

* Disclaimer women aren’t a monolith but still I think this is true.
But can you really blame them if that's all they've heard/seen from popular culture and other women from an early age?
In an attempt to make men more "carrying and considerate" they've inadvertently castrated a whole generation of young men lol

But can you really blame them if that's all they've heard/seen from popular culture and other women from an early age?
In an attempt to make men more "carrying and considerate" they've inadvertently castrated a whole generation of young men lol
On point assessment. Mixed signals sent for sure.

Trending