Takfiri preacher arrested by Somali authorities in Mogadishu

Sh. Xassan and this guy make takfiir on any Muslim who becomes part of a government which doesn't implement Sharica from a cleaning lady to head of office

To them you became tinted with kufr if you join a system of kufr regardless of ur intentions

The bases for their argument are the verses of xakimiyah like ومن لم يحكم بما أنزل الله فأولئك هم الكافرون which are very serious ayat for not implementing sharicah

I would like to ask them What puts a Muslim out of the fold of Islam? A mere action? a saying or there must be other components present to qualify kufr like intentions, ictiqaad and knowledge! Does kufr has different levels? Like nifaaq and shirk!

I remember sh. Xassan in one of his videos making takfiir on Adan cade , Sharmarke and SYL members for simply being part of somali government

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I am hearing all Abgaal travellers will be targetted in Gedo and Galgaduud. Revenge shall be sought until he is freed

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Who are you for him to pick on? He locked up a extremist wadaad who lived in Ceelasha Biyaha an HG dominated degaan 15km outside Xamar nacasyahow. Not out of 1 of your dusty tuulos.
God knows his motives I can only speak on the sequence of events unfolding before us, first business, then politicians and now wadaads.

this dysfunctional government would have been none of my business if it left us alone.

Jungle

VIP
God knows his motives I can only speak on the sequence of events unfolding before us, first business, then politicians and now wadaads.

this dysfunctional government would have been none of my business if it left us alone.
You shouldn't moan about HSM sxb. He gave you waziirka amniga gudaha which my former mp 30-0 held.

This wadaad is an actual extremist shabab, I thought he was HG due to his location and accent.

I mean you really are laangaabs if you're defending this terrorist. I wanted Finish gone and I want Odowaa to be relocated to an caabudwaaq guuto. We are definitely not the same.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
You shouldn't moan about HSM sxb. He gave you waziirka amniga gudaha which my former mp 30-0 held.

This wadaad is an actual extremist shabab, I thought he was HG due to his location and accent.

I mean you really are laangaabs if you're defending this terrorist. I wanted Finish gone and I want Odowaa to be relocated to an caabudwaaq guuto. We are definitely not the same.
They tried to shut Sh Mustafe Canood down before and failed during N&N admin

You managed to arrest the wadaad, cuquba idin ku socoto, filthy corrupt moriyaans.

reer

VIP

awyes is alive and robow is a wasiir. cut the crap.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kkkkkk I listened to this filthy Khwaarij, if his clansmen want him we should put bail on his head on the condition he goes preach in Cabudwaaq. Wlh send this guy to his tol aslong as he isn't preaching his Khwarij ideology among Hawiye I don't care.
:ohno:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Kkkkkk I listened to this filthy Khwaarij, if his clansmen want him we should put bail on his head on the condition he goes preach in Cabudwaaq. Wlh send this guy to his tol aslong as he isn't preaching his Khwarij ideology among Hawiye I don't care.
:ohno:
Or sent him to puntland as Galmudug did with xawadle terrorists :sass1: .

Car taabo, you Hutus hide your killers all the time, guys literally go blow up a group of people in the city and will be back home eating casho with the fam like nothing happened. You can’t be arresting a man on free speech, you silly adoons must really miss being abused. :dead:

We need to adopt Indonesia's methods on dealing with extremist preachers.
How do they deal with them? I always thought that the most effective government in suppressing extremists was Saudi Arabia.
1668583098215.png

We should learn from our Saudi akhis!
1668584303409.png

We need to go after the preachers, and treat the radicalized youth as victims and even as men with good intentions.
1668584659247.png

1668584630310.png

Trending

Latest posts