Takfir on rulers!

The irony when their whole ideology was founded on making takfir on the Ottomans rulers.
These salaafi scholars make takfir on groups of ahlul sunnah 247 365 but will pop a vein if you say anything about their hedonistic fat rulers who have run the muslim ummah to the ground for the past 40 years

Interesting that this talk is specifically the rulers right to import haram products. Tells me that KSA is looking to lift the ban on alcohol soon kkkkkk

The irony when their whole ideology was founded on making takfir on the Ottomans rulers.
These salaafi scholars make takfir on groups of ahlul sunnah 247 365 but will pop a vein if you say anything about their hedonistic fat rulers who have run the muslim ummah to the ground for the past 40 years
I must admit, I did not detect a single lie in your comment.

Did Shaykh Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhaab rebel against the Ottoman Caliphate and what was the reason for its fall?

furthermore, Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab didn't invent some new ideology.

the idea of opposing bid'ah wasn't invented by Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab.

and as for rulers being fat.... we need to make takfir on fat people?

Did Shaykh Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhaab rebel against the Ottoman Caliphate and what was the reason for its fall?

furthermore, Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab didn't invent some new ideology.

the idea of opposing bid'ah wasn't invented by Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab.

and as for rulers being fat.... we need to make takfir on fat people?

Caqli yeelo sxb Islamqa is ran and funded by followers of MIAW, why would they say anything bad about dear leader?
A person who starts of a response like this isn't going to be objective on the matter kkkkkk

"There is never a man who brings some goodness to this world but he has enemies among mankind and the jinn. Even the Prophets of Allaah were not safe from that."

Learn your history sxb. Not only did MIAW declare takfir on the Ottoman empire, he believed those who didn't make takfir were kufar too.

Imam Anwar Shah al-Kashmiri says in his commentary on Sahih al-Bukhari, ‘Faydh al-Bari ‘ala Sahih al-Bukhari’, 1/171:

''As for Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhab al-Najdi, then indeed he was an idiotic man of little knowledge, thus he would be hasty in making takfir. Diving into this river (of takfir) is not appropriate except for the one who is cautious upon, proficient in, and well-acquainted with the existence of disbelief and it’s causes.''

(Shafi Mufti in Mecca, Sheikh Ahmad Zayni Dahlan (d. 1304 H.) says in his book ‘umara’ al-balad al-haram.
"The followers of M. Ibn Abdul Wahhab believed that they were Muslims and that whoever opposed them were idol worshippers. By doing this, they declared the killing of the scholars and laymen of Muslim Orthodoxy as permissible.”

I agree with the Sheikh, now I think keyboard warriors should stop making Takfir on Ilhan Omar and Muslim American legislators for the sins they do.