Take this test Political compass

ACFE9126-039F-4003-A68E-6533A418CB3D.png

Saddened I wasn’t closer to jaalle aabo Stalin
:mjcry:

Which do you identify with
I wanna hear your stance on immigration, abortion, and taxes
I’m for immigration but only if they integrate into the host culture (somalis are horrible immigrants lmfaooo)
Abortion is something I flip flop on but I generally support it with limit of 4 months.
Pro-Secularism, Anti-capitalist.

Im a leftist, I’d put myself in the red quadrant (quite authoritarian sometimes) but I don’t rly have a specific political ideology but i was a Marxist Leninist for some time.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I’m for immigration but only if they integrate into the host culture (somalis are horrible immigrants lmfaooo)
Abortion is something I flip flop on but I generally support it with limit of 4 months.
Pro-Secularism, Anti-capitalist.

Im a leftist, I’d put myself in the red quadrant (quite authoritarian sometimes) but I don’t rly have a specific political ideology but i was a Marxist Leninist for some time.
Hmm about the Marxist Leninist bit eggsblain

tbh I never had any interested in politics and never identified with any philosophy or party: I vote for who can benefit me as an individual the most tbh I think a lot of people do this too but it’s good to know where you stand like you do.

Hitler was a terrible guy but the way he rebuilt Germany from economic collapse to a superpower in less than 10 years is something Somalia should be taking notes on. It was quite impressive :manny:

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Now now, this can’t be right I basically want to end 90% of all of humanity but I guess I also want to feed them.
053E33E4-0DDA-46F7-A602-5E0FBB747F6F.jpeg

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
Feel like I’ve become less libertarian over the years haha.
upload_2020-3-9_3-49-42.jpeg

But some these questions definitely favour capitalistic views. I feel like I should definitely be more towards the left than I am here. I also wish there was a neutral/not sure option too.

Trending