Take note. thats all.

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
Right. How dare heavily pregnant women not be concerned with being skinny and athletic like a popstar! After all what could possibly be more important than satisfying the male gaze and living up to unrealistic expectations?!

Cartman

reformed
Can she twerk from the front too. Her baby be bouncing and wondering what the f*ck is going on outside :pachah1:

Vanessa

Support interracial love ๐Ÿ’•
VIP
The more weight the more healthy a baby comes out. If you donโ€™t gain enough weight your starving your child like how you starve the husband :frdfvsb:
Also, the hormones contribute to gain weight areas like hips to help delivery. You can't fight the mother nature

Jungle

VIP
The average pregnant woman isn't glamorous or super fit. Your post came off as very judgmental and shady as if women who aren't built like athletes in there third trimester are failing. And no I don't have kids nor am I pressed.
:gucciwhat: I have a son and was there through the pregnancy. All i said was stay in shape and look after yourselves cause you xalimos lazy and pregnancy shatters you lot same way it does indians, all facts. I dont have to be nice about it and Idk where tf you getting super fit from.

Further more i said 2 of my peoples are in shape and most are not. Clearly you are pressed cause you skipped over that and try tell me what a average pregnant womans isnt.

Last edited:

salma saluuni

For the thrill๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ
She needs to gain weight authobillah, youโ€™re not meant to be skinny whilst pregnant dumbass. Sheโ€™s practically starving her unborn baby.

Last edited:

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Sisters take heed of this good advice. In the depth of feeling overwhelmed and excited and scared of the life youโ€™re carrying. As your body expands and grows in ways alien to you, in every gasp for breath between gagging and vomiting due to morning sickness. As you lug around a human the size of a ball whose perpetually squashing your organs. In the depth of every sleepless nights as you get up to pee for the 100th time. And as you do this while working a 9-5, doing the morning commute, cooking and cleaning for your husband , being a present and supportive daughter, sister, friend, wife. Please please please. Remember to also ask yourself โ€˜am I sexy?โ€™

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
Sisters take heed of this good advice. In the depth of feeling overwhelmed and excited and scared of the life youโ€™re carrying. As your body expands and grows in ways alien to you, in every gasp for breath between gagging and vomiting due to morning sickness. As you lug around a human the size of a ball whose perpetually squashing your organs. In the depth of every sleepless nights as you get up to pee for the 100th time. And as you do this while working a 9-5, doing the morning commute, cooking and cleaning for your husband , being a present and supportive daughter, sister, friend, wife. Please please please. Remember to also ask yourself โ€˜am I sexy?โ€™
Wise

Trending

Latest posts