Take a pick men

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tokio

lol wut?

a womans worth is not all futo yunno :damedamn: plus she looks classy which might be something you're not into!

S

SOMACOON

lol wut?

a womans worth is not all futo yunno :damedamn: plus she looks classy which might be something you're not into!
:dead:

War niyow, look at the image, and look at the question. Soomali just wanna argue over everything
Sawirka is strictly behind related. Were discussing about the BOOTY, classy kulaha....wajigeeda xitaa ma aragtid, and her ass aint even banging from what we can see, and you went with it. :damn: come on fam:chrisfreshhah:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Hard choice between 1 and 4 :whew::whoo: I'm going with 4 :wow1:I know I'm greedy but I can't help it.:mjdontkno:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
siilaanyolaugh Bruh this is the only disagreement we have. You like qaliir women I like medium to thick women. :drakegrin: I hope you join us one day you're missing out.

:pachah1:

Thin women are underrated by you. One day you will see the light inshallah. Lol.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:pachah1:

Thin women are underrated by you. One day you will see the light inshallah. Lol.
Thin woman with nice xabad I wouldn't say no to that. I went to school with this Xalimo who was thin but had the sweetest xabad :banderas: You gotta remember tho I'm a xabad man. Naaso are deal breakers for me. :damedamn:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Thin woman with nice xabad I wouldn't say no to that. I went to school with this Xalimo who was thin but had the sweetest xabad :banderas: You gotta remember tho I'm a xabad man. Naaso are deal breakers for me. :damedamn:

Damn bro, I didn't know they were that important to you. Lol.

You're a big time xabad man. Literally. obamadatazz

S

SOMACOON

Real niggah shout out
siilaanyolaugh Bruh this is the only disagreement we have. You like qaliir women I like medium to thick women. :drakegrin: I hope you join us one day you're missing out.
Real Niggah
Damn 4 is too blessed :banderas:
Real Niggah :denzelnigga:
4 all day. :ahh:

Them backshots would be:whew::wow:
Real Niggah:denzelnigga:

#4 is my #2
Like I said, we goin arch that back, and I;mma take care of her. Niggahs cant handle that ass, they swerving her :hemad:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Anigu waxaan ka yaabanahay nimankan minjaha dhuudhuuban ee naagaha buurbuuran rabba lol.

If I was a man and I had to pick a one I would choose number 1 or 3. Number one reminds me of good ole days and number 3 na waa siduu xaalku hadda yahay lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.