Take a Pic of what you eating

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Organic Asian cuisines are on some next shit:obama: I remember when i went to Bali last summer, the food there was delectable. Probably go back this summer, to try some more:mjhaps:
Is the food really good in Bali? I'm going there next year inshallah; a co-worker of mine who went there didn't really like their food lol but then again she's not a huge fan of Asian food.

Luzifer

AURIBUS TENEO LUPUM
Is there food really good in Bali? I'm going there next year inshallah; a co-worker of mine who went there didn't really like their food lol but then again she's not a huge fan of Asian food.
Not just food but the general ambience of the place. The pristine beaches, welcoming people and its retreats are :noneck:.
If you go there, make sure you get some hiking done(its worth it) on Mt Batur.:samwelcome:

NotMyL

VIP
Not just food but the general ambience of the place. The pristine beaches, welcoming people and its retreats are :noneck:.
If you go there, make sure you get some hiking done(its worth it) on Mt Batur.:samwelcome:
Yeah hiking is on my list, I know I would love it there I've always wanted to go to Bali, we shall see IA.

NotMyL

VIP
If you're in Thailand, you may as well visit Indonesia, the food there is :banderas:
My airbnb is going to be in Abang Bali, that's like 3 hours away from the airport, I don't know if I want to make the trip to Thailand at that time. I think it will be better if I go to Thailand on another trip. I know there is so much to do there

Luzifer

AURIBUS TENEO LUPUM
I have never heard that before lol
Their is a long history of western Australians who are trying to secede from the holy union. This dates back to the actual federation of the 7 states, western OZ has always thought that they pay too much tax to the federal government and get little in return for it. Thats where most of Australia's coal minng industry sits, so losing it would be detrimental for us. Here is the article, i stumbled across a couple of weeks back; http://junkee.com/waxit-western-australia-secession/121814

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending