Taiwan fund SL election by 2 million dollars.

Geological studies have already been conducted in parts of Somaliland over the years and there have been proven resources such as

To extract such resources you need significant capital to mine it out and unfortunately due it's situation makes it hard to attract such investment.Of course the politicians are inept and that knowone denies but their options to access to finance is limited.

Sl can barely pay it's civil servants and run public services yet you're expecting a fund.Instead the government should be priotitising making it easier to do business in the country to attract foreign direct investment through legislations and etc.The government is already trying to implement this through the establishment of the free trade economic zone in Berbera.
Im saying large scale surveys, i agree work is being done however it feels sporadic and slow. Hopefully SL can be a beacon for Somalis everywhere if it handles corruption, tribalism and nepotism.

Although I talk shit about it, its a good initiative.

Reborn
Im saying large scale surveys, i agree work is being done however it feels sporadic and slow. Hopefully SL can be a beacon for Somalis everywhere if it handles corruption, tribalism and nepotism.

Although I talk shit about it, its a good initiative.

Things are on the up for Somalis on the whole and so have a positive attitude :banderas:

Trending

Latest posts