Tailoring gold in black Mishlah tutorial!

I’ve found in tik tok “unknown resources” that its call — Jouke. But yoo, I’m ngl aboht that, this name is stupid, so guess i’m gonna have to give it another name.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I’ve found in tik tok “unknown resources” that its call — Jouke. But yoo, I’m ngl aboht that, this name is stupid, so guess i’m gonna have to give it another name.
Do you know the somali name for it? Or is that what it's called?

al-Mu'tamid المعتمد

عِشْ مَا شِئْتَ فَإِنَّكَ مَيِّتٌ
Hypothetically speaking, if this were recreated correctly, how much would be sold? Also, wouldn't it be neccesary to advertise this everywhere.

Ok fellas ASC, I've reached out to a lot of people who somehow - they seem very, very sold on the idea of making this dress - but they don't want to risk bringing it to market.

But I don't care, and even though many of my attempts to make this work have failed, I will continue, I will raise the capital and I will do it alone or with a partner — I will persevere.

As a BA student who has this product in front of him, how could I leave behind such gold? NAAAH, I'll definitely make it work inshallah.

Moon-

Bipolar Express
good luck this thread is really informative, idk how you managed to know how to make it from a blurry photo thats really cool

Trending