Türkiye aims to drill for oil off Somali coast next year

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Its lowkey depressing seeing you guys happy, With the current government wlhi we would be lucky if we even saw money outside of Politicians Pockets.

Then this obviously gonna lead to the Obvious which is People get mad, rebelions then the government either destablizes again or goes full on djiboutian mode.

Its lowkey depressing seeing you guys happy, With the current government wlhi we would be lucky if we even saw money outside of Politicians Pockets.

Then this obviously gonna lead to the Obvious which is People get mad, rebelions then the government either destablizes again or goes full on djiboutian mode.
The oil is offshore, we need the infrastructures to be built with how long oil is relevant, Guyana signed a very unfair oil agreement with shell but they still had 50 percent gdp growth, I think it’s very fair for us cuz we certainly are not putting the money and expertise

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
The oil is offshore, we need the infrastructures to be built with how long oil is relevant, Guyana signed a very unfair oil agreement with shell but they still had 50 percent gdp growth, I think it’s very fair for us cuz we certainly are not putting the money and expertise
We have plenty Inland, the reason why their all offshore is cause Somalia absolutely failed and Every single day I go to bed and wake up, its another day that somalia is failed. There is no hope for me, I dont think in my lifetime somalia will ever get better. A civil war shouldnt be this long (yes im implying its still no over)

Guyana actually has a Functioning government, If its a proxy of india or Parlimentary or Centralist or whatever. At least it has a government thats actually SOMEwhat respectable, What does somalia have? Mayor of Muqdisho, Skinny Old guy who wants a seperate country, and a sphere Who runs the corner and All the other qabilic states. This oil will only be a further curse to somalia, Trust me. Its the resource curse and I fear what will happen, But of course I shouldnt because allah is the bestest of planners but Still the situation isnt looking good right now.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Turkey b1tches can drill oil in hawiye territory 🤓 puntland territory only puntlandlanders can drill oil adeer gacaliye

Money needs to go directly to Military, education, infrastructure and energy. Nothing more nothing less. We need to kickstart the nation into high gear

Turkey b1tches can drill oil in hawiye territory 🤓 puntland territory only puntlandlanders can drill oil adeer gacaliye
I don’t think they ever will drill in puntland, oil hasn’t been found in puntland all the oil blocks that are certain is in the coast of jubaland to just before galmudug

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
I don’t think they ever will drill in puntland, oil hasn’t been found in puntland all the oil blocks that are certain is in the coast of jubaland to just before galmudug
Am okey with that, i just don’t want to see turkish drilling oil in my land

Jungle

VIP
20240420_135755.jpg

The turks will ofc only operate in the above marked masha allah waa kheyr batay

This is relevant to the Turkish agreement, and Western oil companies, with historical contracts, busy at work.

G7 Foreign Ministers’ Meeting Communiqué (Capri, April 19, 2024) – Addressing Global Challenges, Fostering Partnerships

Horn of Africa

We reaffirm our strong commitment to promoting peace, security, and stability in the Horn of Africa. We continue to provide humanitarian support to those most affected by food insecurity, widespread poverty, armed violence, the impact of extreme weather events and displacement.

We express our concern regarding the Memorandum of Understanding between Ethiopia and the Somaliland region of Somalia announced in January 2024. We encourage both the Ethiopian and the Federal Government of Somalia to keep all channels of dialogue open to prevent further escalation, working with regional partners, in the framework of the African Union and through bilateral contacts, in accordance with international law and the principles of sovereignty and territorial integrity as enshrined in the UN Charter.

What is oil going to change? If you give a crackhead a million dollars what do you get? You get a crackhead with a million dollars. Probably a soon to be dead crackhead.

The FGS will finally have enough rope to hang themselves. No one knows what they will with all that money do but it will be something monumentally stupid.

What is oil going to change? If you give a crackhead a million dollars what do you get? You get a crackhead with a million dollars. Probably a soon to be dead crackhead.

The FGS will finally have enough rope to hang themselves. No one knows what they will with all that money do but it will be something monumentally stupid.
Main reason, and there are many factors, .So struggles is lack of readily exploitable resources, and where some of its resources had been developed, it is highly likely to prosper; very simple economics.

Main reason, and there are many factors, .So struggles is lack of readily exploitable resources, and where some of its resources had been developed, it is highly likely to prosper; very simple economics.

Actually no.

The FGS is highly corrupt and incompetent. If you add oil revenues in the mix what do you think they might do with those revenues? Sensible public works? Fair distribution to the population? Nah expect some truly stupid things to happen with the money that doesn't end up in a few pockets.

Actually no.

The FGS is highly corrupt and incompetent. If you add oil revenues in the mix what do you think they might do with those revenues? Sensible public works? Fair distribution to the population? Nah expect some truly stupid things to happen with the money that doesn't end up in a few pockets.
Corruption in .So is relatively minor in comparison, grade (b, worse c) and with its tiny population, it could be managed. The typical corrupt politician is not that greedy, or so at least I think.

Corruption in .So is relatively minor in comparison, grade (b, worse c) and with its tiny population, it could be managed. The typical corrupt politician is not that greedy, or so at least I think.

It's the worst in the world so expect the unexpected. We haven't really seen what they are capable of. It will be something interesting.

Maybe HSM will give his clan an airforce and short range missiles. I'd at least expect him to build a national guard tribal militia loyal to him (outside of the SNA). Then things get interesting. Land expansion etc.

It's the worst in the world so expect the unexpected. We haven't really seen what they are capable of. It will be something interesting.

Maybe HSM will give his clan an airforce and short range missiles. I'd at least expect him to build a national guard tribal militia loyal to him (outside of the SNA). Then things get interesting. Land expansion etc.
Quite the doomsday sayer, are not you, mate? Chill with the gloomy vibes.