#SyriaVote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
153 Labour MPs voted against military actions.
66 vote for it.

7 Tory MPs voted against.
A massive 313 voted for.

SNP to their credit had all 53 MPs voting No.

The SNP vote shows the huge divide between Scotland and England on every major issue.

Apollo

VIP
The SNP is a Social Democratic party hiding under the banner of Scottish Nationalism. So I am not that surprised the way they voted.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
Britain started bombing Syria!... I'm scared of paris events unfolding in the UK. I feel like quitting work and just stay at home.

"Prime Minister David Cameron says MPs have taken the "right decision to keep the UK safe" after voting for air strikes in Syria".... How are they keeping it safe when they are stirring the problem.. Bisinka
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34989302

S

SOMACOON

You would if you was in their shoes... smh
I been in their shoes, and happen to still be in it. I've got bigger issues to worry about in my home, than a bunch of fucking Syrians.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
@Lily It defies logic. Bombing Syria won't make ISIS disappear. The Americans have launched thousands of air strikes against them..

@Somali_Tycoon I dont give a monkeys about Syria but British tax payers are funding this. Hundreds of millions of pounds will go into this whilst they are underfunding the NHS and cutting benefits for the most vulnerable.

S

SOMACOON

@Lily It defies logic. Bombing Syria won't make ISIS disappear. The Americans have launched thousands of air strikes against them..

@Somali_Tycoon I dont give a monkeys about Syria but British tax payers are funding this. Hundreds of millions of pounds will go into this whilst they are underfunding the NHS and cutting benefits for the most vulnerable.

Hey, as long as you dont give two shits, than you ma niggah

T

Tokio

they're doing this now in order to save face..Russia is already obliterating isis cunts.

both Cameron and Osborne are twats...
12316516_1956346154388434_977697899507892443_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<

I'm more worried about the lunatics that will repeat the episodes of Paris in the UK. As for the people of Syria, their suffering mirrors our suffering.... innocent civilians caught up in the middle of stupid politics on both sides... I hope Syrians find the strength and patience to get through this. May Allah help them

Apollo

VIP
It won't cost Western governments much to bomb Syria. They already have big defense budgets and most of the equipment ready. Instead of collecting dust and still costing money they now get to finally use it.

Also, it's a boost to defense contractors and war improves military technology.

Last edited:
Britain started bombing Syria!... I'm scared of paris events unfolding in the UK. I feel like quitting work and just stay at home.

"Prime Minister David Cameron says MPs have taken the "right decision to keep the UK safe" after voting for air strikes in Syria".... How are they keeping it safe when they are stirring the problem.. Bisinka
Remember danger is safety and safety is danger...

B

bilan M

Where excatly are you from? I tjought u were candian.

S

SOMACOON

I say bulld a huge wall around the Middle East, including Israel, and keep all the violence.

I'm getting sick of these Xalimos on Twitter and Facebook calaacaling about carabta as if these people give two fucks about them. Like an African American crying over some white person, as if the emotion is mutual. Somalis must understand Arabs are worthless envious creatures that should be dealt with accordingly, and by this i mean, Somalia leaving the Arab league. For political reasons.
"Pray for Syria"
"Omg.....they about to bomb Syria"
"Syria this, Syria that."
"I cant believe I'm from the UK! They;re about to bomb Syrians!"
SMH.
Have you caught an Arab calaacaling about Somalis and their issues, in fact their governments supports terror within our boarders.
Fucking stupid Somalians. And i never use the term, "Somalian"
There are two types of Somalis, just like theres two types of black people. Chris Rock said this shit.
"Theres black people...and then theres NIGGAS" And black people hate NIGGAS LOL
That being said, there two types of Somalis. "SOMALIS, and SOMALIANS." And boy do Somalis hate SOMALIANS.

I'm getting sick of these Xalimos on Twitter and Facebook calaacaling about carabta as if these people give two fucks about them. Like an African American crying over some white person, as if the emotion is mutual. Somalis must understand Arabs are worthless envious creatures that should be dealt with accordingly, and by this i mean, Somalia leaving the Arab league. For political reasons.
"Pray for Syria"
"Omg.....they about to bomb Syria"
"Syria this, Syria that."
"I cant believe I'm from the UK! They;re about to bomb Syrians!"
SMH.
Have you caught an Arab calaacaling about Somalis and their issues, in fact their governments supports terror within our boarders.
Fucking stupid Somalians. And i never use the term, "Somalian"
There are two types of Somalis, just like theres two types of black people. Chris Rock said this shit.
"Theres black people...and then theres NIGGAS" And black people hate NIGGAS LOL
That being said, there two types of Somalis. "SOMALIS, and SOMALIANS." And boy do Somalis hate SOMALIANS.
What is your advice indr? No empathy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts