Syrians scamming in mogadishu using reer xamar?

Jungle

VIP

So i come across my mans yt channel and thought maybe hes doing his comedy thing which hes known for but hes been putting out these videos for the syrians non stop. Now im not saying they're all scamming but im suspicious. Even the comedian says himself some of them are poor but some of them cappin in the first video and how they all on him to make them videos now.

Jungle

VIP
The first video in op and this fam the same. Here hes getting $350 3 weeks ago and the video in op hes complaining about getting kicked out of a hotel someone donates his rent every month which a 100. A hotel lol. Whole families with peopleabroad live on 200. Theres poor people every where in xamar yet people would rather send money to these hairy cunts and put them up in hotels. Look at them do they look like they have any problems going on in their lives? Smh.

I couldnt sleep but good thing i come across this tho.

Idk bout that but somalis are too nice. These arabs living comortable simply because they are arab smh.
man you got some weird complex. has nothing to do with them being arab. theyre refugees something alot of somalis can relate to and syria was very kind to somali refugees. its no surprise that the man wants to help some syrians in the sensitive situation many of our parents were in

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
I ain’t taking them seriously until they learn somali if not they can either leave or stay irrelevant

Jungle

VIP
man you got some weird complex. has nothing to do with them being arab. theyre refugees something alot of somalis can relate to and syria was very kind to somali refugees. its no surprise that the man wants to help some syrians in the sensitive situation many of our parents were in
I understand what you're saying but i highly doubt we would do the same for african refugees/yemeni or that arabs would put us up in hotels sending 100s of dollars per month. Like i said theres 1000s of families in xamar who cant pay their rent or struggle to get by and nobody does shit for them but here come these well dressed fat arabs and theyre living better off than people who get sent money from abroad. Anyway it is what is.

I understand what you're saying but i highly doubt we would do the same for african refugees/yemeni or that arabs would put us up in hotels sending 100s of dollars per month. Like i said theres 1000s of families in xamar who cant pay their rent or struggle to get by and nobody does shit for them but here come these well dressed fat arabs and theyre living better off than people who get sent money from abroad. Anyway it is what is.
i dont doubt that the same would be done for yemenis. people like supporting minorities:manny:(idk about madow muslims tho) nevertheless, these syrians gaining money doesnt take away from ethnic somalis that are sadly suffering. you seem to believe that these syrians are getting support because theyre arab and i disagree there but that isnt really something that can be argued about. your point about somalis suffering is taken but people do try supporting them. people give to charities when theyre not just giving to direct relatives. you cant reach everyone, sadly. these syrians got a spotlight because theyre a minority. thats it. I personally wouldnt donate because I'd prefer to prioritise ethnic somalis, though. im not gonna go hunting for evidence of some somali refugee living lavish in syria back in the 90s but I doubt that even some somalis didnt get a similar level of support. similar to how these people are just a handful of the syrians in somalia

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

So i come across my mans yt channel and thought maybe hes doing his comedy thing which hes known for but hes been putting out these videos for the syrians non stop. Now im not saying they're all scamming but im suspicious. Even the comedian says himself some of them are poor but some of them cappin in the first video and how they all on him to make them videos now.
And what did I say the previous month, Somalis are cash cows hahahaha

There are so many homeless people and darbijiif but no one gives a damn , there are women selling their bodies at the gates of Xalane for rations and qasac kaluun , there are handicapped people who beg on the streets and get chased away by street merchants there are IDP inside the fucking city itself , no before you rush into conclusion they are not Somali bantus or Raxanweyn these are other Somalis , mostly reer Mogadishu living in abject poverty and no wonder why AS takes advantage of these poor people exploiting their misfortunes.

The Syrians fled from their country which is war ravaged , I may sympathise because of their plight but they damn well know any inhabitted Somali area are 10 times worse from where they came from.
What the f*ck are they doing in Jigjiga , Hargeisa and Garissa and Eastleigh.
There are few asylum seekers in Johannesburg and Cape Town , they have opened a Shawarma place , some got into soap making and some are working in Spazas not begging in the streets.
Somalis are merciless to each other
They see the stupidity in them and use that opportunity to flourish.

Trending