Syrian man’s family is against him marrying a Somali woman. Is it racism?

All well and good walaal you already made quick work of their claims

What I don't understand till now that none of the gaals have explained is why it is relevant that the scripture is in Fusha

They all write in and use English I don't see them complain that they have been forcefully Anglicised.
a lot of murtadiin have a genuine inferiority complex towards Arabs. Seeing anything Arabic makes them seethe. Look at how murtadiin from the turkish and persian community act. All have similar hate for Arabs.

like I said, hating Arabs to kufr pipeline is genuinely real.

im assuming this telephoneman guy is a murtad(Allah knows best about him), look at how many of his comments include the word Arab. Now look how many consist of pitting the Arabs against the somalis based on race.

marriage being made difficult and there being a focus on school while studying is not prevented by marriage might genuinely be a cause of zina bc of which those who commit it in the west commit it.

I dont understand what you are saying brother

a lot of murtadiin have a genuine inferiority complex towards Arabs. Seeing anything Arabic makes them seethe. Look at how murtadiin from the turkish and persian community act. All have similar hate for Arabs.

like I said, hating Arabs to kufr pipeline is genuinely real.

im assuming this telephoneman guy is a murtad(Allah knows best about him), look at how many of his comments include the word Arab. Now look how many consist of pitting the Arabs against the somalis based on race.
They want to turn us into Turks

I dont understand what you are saying brother

1. you live in the west = hypersexualized place where women practically walk naked outside and many do zina
2. have internet where again you see many uncovered men and looking at naked women is easier than ever
3. marriage = halal way of fulfilling your natural desires
4. focus on school + high mehr prices make marriage difficult
5. men cant marry early anymore and are pent up with sexual energy and nowhere to release it
6. some men turn to the haram way to fulfill their desires and do it with kuffar women who are easy or what and do the secret habit.

if marriage is made difficult this leads to an increase in zina.

its similar with women but it moreso has to do with feminism and the fake image of "freedom" it throws at you

1. you live in the west = hypersexualized place where women practically walk naked outside and many do zina
2. have internet where again you see many uncovered men and looking at naked women is easier than ever
5. men cant marry early anymore and are pent up with sexual energy and nowhere to release it
6. some men turn to the haram way to fulfill their desires and do it with kuffar women who are easy or what and do the secret habit.

its similar with women but it moreso has to do with feminism and the fake image of "freedom" it throws at you

I agree with you

women*** on point 2

Kisame

Plotting world domination
marriage being made difficult and there being a focus on school while studying is not prevented by marriage might genuinely be a cause of zina bc of which those who commit it in the west commit it.
Average age of marriage for western men is 27+ these days.

Western men are engaging in pre marital relationships and premarital sex until it's time to settle down.

Most of the guys getting married early tend to come from more conservative backgrounds. From what I've noticed most of these guys work in blue collar fields and are married to traditional conservative women.

Tbh this lifestyle above seems way easier for certain ethnic groups such a Latinos and southern Cadaans in north America. Since Mexico is right across the border Latino men pretty much have an endless supply of trad con women. 2nd to 3rd gen Latino women are pretty westernized and aren't a fan of the whole Stay at home mom gig.

The avg college educated guy isn't marrying a fob unless they're indian. Indian families have an established arranged marriage process where families search for prospects in India. So their sons don't even have to worry about dating in the west. We got a bunch of towns packed with middle class indians because of this strategy. Somalis haven't really established this.

Trending

Latest posts