Syrian man’s family is against him marrying a Somali woman. Is it racism?

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Yh my awoowe told an egyptian guy to f off when he wanted to marry my habaryar:ftw9nwa: but thisis still bad as he did it out of racism and said he didnt want no dhegocas marrying his daughter.
Based awoowe
IMG_1250.png

@Laiis If Islam is an Arab religion, then what did prophets and messengers like Moses and Jesus preach about? Do you expect that they were preaching another religion? 😂 Islam has existed since Adam and before the Arabs, so this is a false argument. Arabs also live in other places, not just in the Gulf states, and we cannot yet acknowledge their Arabism. Rather, there are Arab Arabs and Arabized Arabs. The issue is not closed, and Arabs exist outside the “Gulf countries.”
ابن تيمية
‏العرب
‏" أن لسانهم كان اللغة العربية، انهم من أبناء العرب ومساكنهم كانت بأرض العرب، وهي جزيرة العرب التي من بحر القلزم الى بحر البصرة، ومن أقصى حجر باليمن، إلى أوائل الشام، بحيث كانت تدخل اليمن في دارهم ولا تدخل فيها الشام "
people who say this have not read the seerah or the Qur'an fully.

the amount of times the prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) goes against the Arabs. The amount of time the Qur'an goes against the Arabs(killing of baby girls, Zihar divorce and marrying the wives of your adopted sons{who are not your real sons as per the deen})

dont think ive ever seen a (previously) knowledgeable muslim apostate

people who say this have not read the seerah or the Qur'an fully.

the amount of times the prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) goes against the Arabs. The amount of time the Qur'an goes against the Arabs(killing of baby girls, Zihar divorce and marrying the wives of your adopted sons{who are not your real sons as per the deen})

dont think ive ever seen a (previously) knowledgeable muslim apostate
Islam united the Arab tribes under its banner. The Companions (Arabs) fought the apostates (Arabs) after the death of the Prophet (Saw) and subjugated them. The Arabs would not have had kingdoms, empires, sciences and literature without Islam.

Dive more into the exmuslim community. You will find out that they are not merely people whos faith died they are sell outs and traitors to their people. All for what? For an cadaan who doesnt wash their futo
1713931453026.png

almost half of them were not even real ex-muslims, and that's only those who decided to tell the truth.

Allah knows best how many of them are
actually ex-muslims.

With the growing hate for muslims in countries like india etc I assume its a lot more liars now

If we read the prophets seerah and ahadith. There were people who left islam came back and then left and then came and left again and the prophet and early muslims didnt no shit to them. They openly spoke shit yet nothing was done to them. Its the ones who were spies and aided kuffar sought the ruin of the people aiding kuffar against muslims that were given capital punishment cus thats treason point blank. Just like id get killed by uk for committing treason because im endangering the welfare of the common people

its not only the one who wages war against islam that is to be executed.

attash

Amaan Duule
The dialects spoken by modern Arabs aren’t different languages. I have to stop you there although I agree with your message. Arabic is for everyone. Most Arabs understand the Quraan and Modern Standard Arabic isn’t too far off as non Arabic speakers like to insist.
They are though. The concept of Arabic dialects being one language is a myth. A speaker of Moroccan Darija will not be able to understand an Iraqi, and an Iraqi will not be able to understand a Palestinian (I know this cuz I have asked Moroccans, Iraqis, and Palestinians about this myself). The reality on the ground is that the Arabic lahjaat are different languages, but people do not admit this because they want to continue the political pretense of "Arab unity".

Even the most conservative Arabic dialect (Hijazi Arabic) is highly divergent from classical Arabic, let alone dialects like Moroccan Darija. The relationship between fusha and the lahjaat is similar to the relationship between romance languages and Latin.

The reason why Arabs can understand the Quran is because they are taught fusha in their schools. But the Arabs I know in the West need English translations to understand the Quran and they need to be taught proper tajweed rules and pronunciation just like the rest of us.

They are though. The concept of Arabic dialects being one language is a myth. A speaker of Moroccan Darija will not be able to understand an Iraqi, and an Iraqi will not be able to understand a Palestinian (I know this cuz I have asked Moroccans, Iraqis, and Palestinians about this myself). The reality on the ground is that the Arabic lahjaat are different languages, but people do not admit this because they want to continue the political pretense of "Arab unity".

Even the most conservative Arabic dialect (Hijazi Arabic) is highly divergent from classical Arabic, let alone dialects like Moroccan Darija. The relationship between fusha and the lahjaat is similar to the relationship between romance languages and Latin.

The reason why Arabs can understand the Quran is because they are taught fusha in their schools. But the Arabs I know in the West need English translations to understand the Quran and they need to be taught proper tajweed rules and pronunciation just like the rest of us.
moroccan darija is the most extreme example you could give honestly. not only is it mixed with french and tmazight, it also sounds like they do not even finish their words or cut off some vowels just for the fun of it.

no wonder other arabs dont understand them

attash

Amaan Duule
This point would be convincing if both versions of Arabic didn't share an alphabet that's exclusive to the Arab region. Comparing it to languages that use Latin alphabets is a weak one.

And well you know what you're getting into by replying to me: more drama. So no use in acting innocent. 🤣
So the classical Arabic and the lahjaat are the same language cuz they share an alphabet? :ayaanswag:

Farsi, Kurdish, Urdu, and a whole host of other languages also have Arabic alphabets too. This is possibly your weakest point so far. :mjlol:

attash

Amaan Duule
moroccan darija is the most extreme example you could give honestly. not only is it mixed with french and tmazight, it also sounds like they do not even finish their words or cut off some vowels just for the fun of it.

It ain't even just that. I asked my Palestinian friend if he could understand Iraqi and he said no :dead:

The government itself uses classical Arabic as it is well understood, and the people use the Maghreb dialect, which indicates its difficulty and the lack of Arab understanding of it.

I am. They have a lot of unnecessary clout. All arabs, arabized or not follow their ancestral religions native to their lands ie Islam> Arabia, Palestine/ levant > Judaism/ Christianity & to top it off a large % of the world follows those three religions & begs them. They truly are laandheers :kanyehmm:
you want to be a laandheer and follow the religion of your ancestors?

why not go all the way back and follow the religion of your ancestors Adam and Nuh(peace and blessings of Allah be upon them both)

we can play games and claim so and so is following their ancestors but if you wanna speak about ancestors and religion then go all the way back and be upon the religion the first man Adam (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) was upon.

and I take an oath by Allah, had Adam(peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) been kept alive till today he'd follow his descendant, the best of mankind(peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) similarly to what the prophet(peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said about Moosa(peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)

1713934300921.png

Iraqis and Palis understand each other perfectly. You don’t know what you’re talking about. Moroccan Darija isn’t really Arabic. It’s a mix between Amazigh, French and Arabic.

The rest of the Arabic world do indeed understand each other.

You’re in the West, I’m not and I’m far more exposed to Arabs than you are. Many Western Arabs are like Western Somalis who also struggle with knowing proper Somali.

Hijab was known by Arabs actually during Pre-Islam and was worn by noble women. I agree with your overall sentiment 100% but what you said isn’t historically inaccurate. Hijab was also known by Assyrians and the list continues. Even ancient Athenian upper class women wore it.

It wasn’t seen as anti-Arab to wear the hijab.

Iraqis and Palis understand each other perfectly. You don’t know what you’re talking about. Moroccan Darija isn’t really Arabic. It’s a mix between Amazigh, French and Arabic.

The rest of the Arabic world do indeed understand each other.

You’re in the West, I’m not and I’m far more exposed to Arabs than you are. Many Western Arabs are like Western Somalis who also struggle with knowing proper Somali.
where do u live angelina, thought u were reer UK

Good thing that most Somalis in this thread have rejected being victims and have basically shrugged their shoulders; or have essentially said that they don't need or want to mix with Arabs anyway

Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

Trending