Syrian girl on Kuwaiti show: Some girls deserved to be beaten for shaming their families

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Yeah, no way they said kill. It just felt way too off that they casually called for death.

Also, islamophobes will have a field day with this.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I just realized MEMRI tv doesn’t even own this channel, they just translate arab shows and broadcasting. Looked into it and well...
4B2374AB-CDF8-4425-B275-1D40BA3372EE.jpeg

Jewish owned company that specifically translates muslim media reports. I wonder what their goal and agenda is :icon lol:

@Omar del Sur these yahuudi are doing whatever it takes huh.

I just realized MEMRI tv doesn’t even own this channel, they just translate arab shows and broadcasting. Looked into it and well...
View attachment 172950

Jewish owned company that specifically translates muslim media reports. I wonder what their goal and agenda is :icon lol:

@Omar del Sur these yahuudi are doing whatever it takes huh.
Memri monitors television and watches every Muslim sermon and lecture, selectively quoting them or sometimes takes clips out of context and presents their own propaganda narrative to it ("Muslims are barbaric irrational people").

MEMRI (Middle East Media Research Institute) is Zionist propaganda co-founded by former Israeli military intelligence officer, Yigal Carmon, and Israeli-born American political scientist Meyrav Wurmser. MEMRI states that its goal is to "bridge the language gap between the Middle East and the West" when in reality, they select clips, take them out of context and their whole goal is to portray Muslims in the most negative light and influence Washington's foreign policy and American public opinion. They posted clips of Linda Sarsour, Yasir Qadhi, Saeed Ragheh, and other Western Muslims who have nothing to do with their stated goal. They monitor Mosques, Muslim speeches, Muslim social media influencers and terrorist organizations. So next time you’re thinking of becoming a Muslim youtuber or someone with a public profile, watch what you say cause Memri will stalk you and post your “controversial” statements on their social media, website and Youtube page. Memri is also the place where you can find some funny memes of the Arab world, for many people, Memri is an entertainment media which posts irrational people saying or doing stupid things (like fighting on live television because of a political disagreement).

They can blame people as much as they want, but many of the things that is shown is what the guests and hosts are really saying, although I do not dispute that this channel is clearly a propoganda show that is determined to make all Arabs look a certain way.

Misogyny is rife to such an extent that even women are programed to view themselves in such a degrading and less than way. Young girls are raised to believe such harmful notions..

They can blame people as much as they want, but many of the things that is shown is what the guests and hosts are really saying, although I do not dispute that this channel is clearly a propoganda show that is determined to make all Arabs look a certain way.

Misogyny is rife to such an extent that even women are programed to view themselves in such a degrading and less than way. Young girls are raised to believe such harmful notions..
Very true, they need confidence in their abilities

Why do you actually need to get to the point where killing enters your mind, if someone does something that supposedly "dishonors" themselves and the family so bad that they cant be forgiven, then the solution of disowning them or if its a state manner sending them to face the court of law options are always open.
Killing people because of honor really is a backwards way of thinking.

Honestly, you shouldn't really take anything on Memri seriously. It's a satirical political broadcasting channel that quotes ultra-orthodox and often extremely hilarious clerics from all faiths (mainly Islamic ones).

As for honour killing, of course, I'm against it. There are more effective and persuasive ways to deal with difficult women.

If protecting the honour of your sister from callous predators is misogyny, then it should be worn as a badge of honour, but of course you prefer shamelessness and dom to perpetuate and destroy communities.

In general physical violence should be avoided, but sometimes it's necessary, because the only way you can domesticate a dog that's gone feral and wild is to show him where he belongs in the pack.

A good beating does wonders for a person when all other options are exhausted.

As extreme as those Arabs are which I don't support, they protect their women well, they don't have to go around selling themselves for a living and whoring themselves out to the highest bidders, which is essentially what you prefer.

If protecting the honour of your sister from callous predators is misogyny, then it should be worn as a badge of honour, but of course you prefer shamelessness and wh*redom to perpetuate and destroy communities.

In general physical violence should be avoided, but sometimes it's necessary, because the only way you can domesticate a dog that's gone feral and wild is to show him where he belongs in the pack.

A good beating does wonders for a person when all other options are exhausted.

As extreme as those Arabs are which I don't support, they protect their women well, they don't have to go around selling themselves for a living and whoring themselves out to the highest bidders, which is essentially what you prefer.

Honor killing is haram. Funny how men only seem to care about honor when it comes to women, yet have no honor when it comes to personally committing dishonorable deeds that Allah frowns upon. This forum is in fact a great example. The same men who will agree with you, are in other threads talking about 'smashing girls' and wanting to go to Columbia for 'bashaal'. Look no further than the Columbia thread in the general section.

Get out of here. You don't know me so have a bit of shame instead of accusing me of wanting to promote deviant behavior. The only way you can promote your misogyny is by accusing me of things I didn't even say.

Killing your sister, acid attacks, forcing her to marry her rapist (once legal in those countries) isn't protecting one's women. Its simply protecting the egos of men whilst women are expendable all in eyes of society if they put one foot wrong, even if they are victims of injustice themselves from other men.

If you think all of this is acceptable, then you're the feral sick dog that needs to be put straight.

Have a good day.

Last edited:
Honor killing is haram. Funny how men only seem to care about honor when it comes to women, yet have no honor when it comes to personally committing dishonorable deeds that Allah frowns upon. This forum is in fact a great example. The same men who will agree with you, are in other threads talking about 'smashing girls' and wanting to go to Columbia for 'bashaal'. Look no further than the Columbia thread in the general section.

Get out of here. You don't know me so have a bit of shame instead of accusing me of wanting to promote deviant behavior. The only way you can promote your misogyny is by accusing me of things I didn't even say.

Killing your sister, acid attacks, forcing her to marry her rapist (once legal in those countries) isn't protecting one's women. Its simply protecting the egos of men whilst women are expendable all in eyes of society if they put one foot wrong, even if they are victims of injustice themselves from other men.

If you think all of this is acceptable, then you're the feral sick dog that needs to be put straight.

Have a good day.
My apologies for assuming your stance was that of the liberals with regards to deviancy, shouldn't have assumed so, no problems admitting this error.

I haven't seen that thread you talk off and I would never promote such filth but to the contrary on record many times speaking out against it, not sure why you brought this up.

Also not sure why you brought up murder acid attack and rape as though I condone such filth, we were strictly discussing physical discipline, and that's what this topic is about anyway.

That Arab female didn't talk about the horrendous crimes you brought up, and if you think I condone males for engaging in shamelessness you don't really know me.

My apologies for assuming your stance was that of the liberals with regards to deviancy, shouldn't have assumed so, no problems admitting this error.

I haven't seen that thread you talk off and I would never promote such filth but to the contrary on record many times speaking out against it, not sure why you brought this up.

Also not sure why you brought up murder acid attack and rape as though I condone such filth, we were strictly discussing physical discipline, and that's what this topic is about anyway.

That Arab female didn't talk about the horrendous crimes you brought up, and if you think I condone males for engaging in shamelessness you don't really know me.

I brought this up because this is common in their societies. MEMRI TV is fully aware of what they are trying to do. Also, 'shaming the family' is very subjective and can literally be anything. A year ago or maybe a little bit more, a young Palestinian woman was killed by her cousins for innocently going out for lunch with her fiance and future sister-in-law with the permission of her father. Yet, she was 'beaten' which left her for dead. The reasoning? She shamed the family. What justice is there when women can be killed for that, and men can indulge in zina until their hearts content? Its why discussions like that is incredibly controversial and agreeing with it and calling it 'protection' is dangerous. It is obvious that it is never about the welfare of women, but very much about protecting the image of the men in the family. That is why I bring it up.

Last edited:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
. It is obvious that it is never about the welfare of women, but very much about protecting the image of the men in the family. That is why I bring it up.

I agree with you on it never being about the welfare of the women. These families view their woman as property and dehumanize them. Her existence diminished to what she should or shouldn't do to not bring "shame" to THEM.

What a suffocating life that must be!

It is easier to deny a fellow human being their God given rights i.e to err and seek repentance, learn from their mistakes.. for man wants to play God when he himself is not perfect.

They rationalized their dissonance by viewing women as property, to be leashed and beaten.
It happened in slavery too.

I agree with you on it never being about the welfare of the women. These families view their woman as property and dehumanize them. Her existence diminished to what she should or shouldn't do to not bring "shame" to THEM.

What a suffocating life that must be!

It is easier to deny a fellow human being their God given rights i.e to err and seek repentance, learn from their mistakes.. for man wants to play God when he himself is not perfect.

They rationalized their dissonance by viewing women as property, to be leashed and beaten.
It happened in slavery too.

Its one of the reason why rape laws until very recently in those socities was only about protecting the reputation of the men in a woman's family. By recent I mean the 2010s. Yes! The 21st century.I'm bringing rape into this, because its a perfect example of how much of a myth it is that women's welfare is even considered. Even when women's bodies are violated, its men's ego and reputation that is protected first.

As a man, if you rape a woman, but marry her, the reputation of her brothers and father is still intact as the daughter/sister is now married. If the rapist refuses to marry the girl, he has soiled the reputation of the girl's family and the girl is now seen as a damaged goods that is now a burden and shame to the men in her family. Only then is the rapist deserving of punishment. Those societies do not give a shit about women's physical, mental and emotional wellbeing. Its why rape victims have been honor killed as well.

I'm disgusted at how much the world hates women. In some men's minds we are nothing but mere chattle. Its why they insult our common sense and say its about 'protection' because they probably don't think we're smart enough to see through their bullshit.

Last edited:

Trending