SWS MP states Banadir belongs to D & M community, cites those who arrived post 1990 as the culprits behind instability in the gobol

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Even though I believe we should move away from qabiil politics, I can see where she is going with it. When you have individuals like hassan shiekh and shiek shariif saying people like Farmaajo are guest in xamar, even though he was born and raised there and they came to xamar as adults. She spoke from the heart, and I hope we have that discussion. Remember, all of Somalia is big enough to support 100 times our population, let us move away from Anigaa leh mentality, and treat the whole country as ours :)

Abaq

VIP
Even though I believe we should move away from qabiil politics, I can see where she is going with it. When you have individuals like hassan shiekh and shiek shariif saying people like Farmaajo are guest in xamar, even though he was born and raised there and they came to xamar as adults. She spoke from the heart, and I hope we have that discussion. Remember, all of Somalia is big enough to support 100 times our population, let us move away from Anigaa leh mentality, and treat the whole country as ours :)
Just admit it sxb, dhiigaa ku dhaqaaqay :lolbron:

Lower Shabelle has a heterogeneous population as regards clan and group affiliation. The overview in this report is not exhaustive, but it shows certain main groups. Historically, the region has been dominated by Digil clans. The area around the town of Wanla Weyn has traditionally been the home territory of the Digil clan Shanta Alemod,4 which is a federation of the five clans Huweet, Hifmoge, Irdo, Barbaro and Jambelul (Lewis 1994, pp. 37 and 221). Afgooye is the traditional home territory of the Digil clan Geledi and the Hawiye clan Wacdan (Luling 2002). They live in and around the town of Afgooye, among other places. Marka is the traditional home territory of the Dir clan Biimaal (Lewis 2008, p. 5). The Biimaal clan lives in and around the town of Marka, among other places (Gundel 2006, p. 37). Qoryooley is the home territory of the Digil clan Jiddo and the Hawiye-associated clan Garre. The Jiddo clan also lives in the districts of Kurtunwaarey and Sablale (Norwegian embassy in Nairobi, minutes of meeting April 2005). Barawe has traditionally been the home territory of the Digil clan Tunni (Lewis 2008, p. 5).

as you can see D&M make up the majority of the region we are majority in walanweyn which is 70km outside of mogadishu

we are also majority of afgooye which is 20 km outside of mogadishu. we also live in baanaadir.

she is right when 1 man 1 vote is done d&m will go from 61 mps to 100 mps

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Lower Shabelle has a heterogeneous population as regards clan and group affiliation. The overview in this report is not exhaustive, but it shows certain main groups. Historically, the region has been dominated by Digil clans. The area around the town of Wanla Weyn has traditionally been the home territory of the Digil clan Shanta Alemod,4 which is a federation of the five clans Huweet, Hifmoge, Irdo, Barbaro and Jambelul (Lewis 1994, pp. 37 and 221). Afgooye is the traditional home territory of the Digil clan Geledi and the Hawiye clan Wacdan (Luling 2002). They live in and around the town of Afgooye, among other places. Marka is the traditional home territory of the Dir clan Biimaal (Lewis 2008, p. 5). The Biimaal clan lives in and around the town of Marka, among other places (Gundel 2006, p. 37). Qoryooley is the home territory of the Digil clan Jiddo and the Hawiye-associated clan Garre. The Jiddo clan also lives in the districts of Kurtunwaarey and Sablale (Norwegian embassy in Nairobi, minutes of meeting April 2005). Barawe has traditionally been the home territory of the Digil clan Tunni (Lewis 2008, p. 5).

as you can see D&M make up the majority of the region we are majority in walanweyn which is 70km outside of mogadishu

we are also majority of afgooye which is 20 km outside of mogadishu. we also live in baanaadir.

she is right when 1 man 1 vote is done d&m will go from 61 mps to 100 mps
shanta calemood is a confedaration of mainly bantus

D&m is a confederation. Shanta caleemood are not a clan they are a confideration. Hubeer (1 of their clans) are Yahabuur samaale and there is a lot of ajuuraan mixed in. There is also undoubtedly Bantu admixture and possibly eily (indigenous Hunter gatherer).

D&m is a confederation. Shanta caleemood are not a clan they are a confideration. Hubeer (1 of their clans) are Yahabuur samaale and there is a lot of ajuuraan mixed in. There is also undoubtedly Bantu admixture and possibly eily (indigenous Hunter gatherer).
You still mad rx slapped you guys in walanweyn :lolbron:.

Who was the dude claiming rx took over Xamar, looks like he was on to something:ohhh:

Who was the dude claiming rx took over Xamar, looks like he was on to something:ohhh:
Bro I have no need to be mad. My section of lower shabelle is in my hands now not konfur galbeed. They burn people while I treat there war prisoners in hospital after capturing them and send them back. we are not in the same league bro

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Bro I have no need to be mad. My section of lower shabelle is in my hands now not konfur galbeed. They burn people while I treat there war prisoners in hospital after capturing them and send them back. we are not in the same league bro
Thats nobility, the Absame lion smiles upon Galjecel once again :icon e ugeek:

On a real note whats the makeup of Galjecel/Gardheere in Lower Shabelle and Koonfur Galbeed? Do you think when AS is defeated it will be a loss or a gain for your clan? It seems like you will lose alot of influence since people claim you are mostly in AS.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Bull every clan has their native territory. Banadir belongs to the Hawiye natively. Other clans want their ow turf and banadir? That is the problem. Just like i would be a a non- darood would be a "guest" in Garowe.

Most of these people flocked their after the war and land was given to Daroods by Afweyne. Somalia as it is now is clan based. Everyone in banndir has to be accommodating while everyone else gets their enclave to run as they see fit?

Thats nobility, the Absame lion smiles upon Galjecel once again :icon e ugeek:

On a real note whats the makeup of Galjecel/Gardheere in Lower Shabelle and Koonfur Galbeed? Do you think when AS is defeated it will be a loss or a gain for your clan? It seems like you will lose alot of influence since people claim you are mostly in AS.
Sxb lower shabelle is mixed population wise but majority overall in number are the digil. Gardheere does not exist in lower shabelle currently tbh as garre are part of the digil confederacy in lower shabelle. The governor of lower shabelle, najax is garre. The biggest hawiye are probably HG Who have the best most strategic land and start from ceelasha biyaha which is a sizeable town And live in good numbers In marka barawe etc. Wanlaweyn town is Shanta caleemood dominated but I would argue we have at more land than them in the overall district.
We are currently at war with AS who have sided with raxanweyn in our conflict and have begun a terror campaign against our civilians, looting camels etc

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
We are not gonna ask rahanwain panhandlers who arrived post 2011 famine in Bay and Bakool about banadir’s representation in the senate and lower house. their MPs are entitled to freedom of speech like everyone else.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Bull every clan has their native territory. Banadir belongs to the Hawiye natively. Other clans want their ow turf and banadir? That is the problem. Just like i would be a a non- darood would be a "guest" in Garowe.

Most of these people flocked their after the war and land was given to Daroods by Afweyne. Somalia as it is now is clan based. Everyone in banndir has to be accommodating while everyone else gets their enclave to run as they see fit?
Thats the problem with Xamar being the capital. It is unfit and should be moved to a city that could use government support to develop and is already a mixed city from its foundation. There would be no better place than Galkacyo. It is a mid-size city that belongs to no clan.

You have too much friction in Xamar there will always be Hawiyes feeling marginalized “in their own land” the solution is to stop trying to nationalize Xamar we tried it once and it failed time to learn from past mistakes.
Sxb lower shabelle is mixed population wise but majority overall in number are the digil. Gardheere does not exist in lower shabelle currently tbh as garre are part of the digil confederacy in lower shabelle. The governor of lower shabelle, najax is garre. The biggest hawiye are probably HG Who have the best most strategic land and start from ceelasha biyaha which is a sizeable town And live in good numbers In marka barawe etc. Wanlaweyn town is Shanta caleemood dominated but I would argue we have at more land than them in the overall district.
We are currently at war with AS who have sided with raxanweyn in our conflict and have begun a terror campaign against our civilians, looting camels etc
If you take Garre and Bantus out of Digil do they still hold a majority in Lower Shabelle? I didn’t realize Garre were big players anywhere in Somalia.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer

Me sxb. This fight is good for me. Konfuur Daroods will win off this Titan bout.

:banderas:

Thats the problem with Xamar being the capital. It is unfit and should be moved to a city that could use government support to develop and is already a mixed city from its foundation. There would be no better place than Galkacyo. It is a mid-size city that belongs to no clan.

You have too much friction in Xamar there will always be Hawiyes feeling marginalized “in their own land” the solution is to stop trying to nationalize Xamar we tried it once and it failed time to learn from past mistakes.

If you take Garre and Bantus out of Digil do they still hold a majority in Lower Shabelle? I didn’t realize Garre were big players anywhere in Somalia.
They have numbers in lower shabelle sxb. If you take them out of digil, then towns such as qoryooley swing our way. It would be around 50/50 I think.

SC is a confederation of two of Mirifle's brothers, Caleemo and Jambaluul, plus Hubeer. Both Caleemo and Jambalul have two main sub clans so if you add it with Hubeer you get the shan in SC. Undoubtedly there's also Madows but there's a reason why they're vastly overrepresented in 'war vids' kkkkk but I'm not gonna go into why that is. If you know you know :browtf:

Any sane person condemns those brutal killings but let's not play the moral card when the other side were doing it too

a RX man got burnt today AUN. This is a political war sxb it’s deeper than your average lamagoodle skirmish

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
ed2.png

Trending