Switzerland to ban face coverings in public (burka & niqab)

Apollo

VIP
Lots of European countries already have done so.

It is banned in France, Belgium, the Netherlands, and Austria, probably a couple of other ones as well. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Continental European countries are more authoritarian than Anglo or Scandi countries.

people used to use the argument that niqabs pose a safety threat because you can't identify someone by just the eyes, but 2020 threw that out the window. these people are just islam haters.

Apollo

VIP
people used to use the argument that niqabs pose a safety threat because you can't identify someone by just the eyes, but 2020 threw that out the window. these people are just islam haters.

Let's be honest here, Somalis would not accept white women to walk around in tank tops and unveiled either. Different cultures.

Let's be honest here, Somalis would not accept white women to walk around in tank tops and unveiled either. Different cultures.
most people generally don't accept wearing less clothes than the norm. if you go to a place wear everyone walks around naked, none of those people would care if you choose to wear clothes, but you can't bring the nudity to the streets of america where tank tops are the bare minimum. That's just the way it is.

Based Switzerland.

Quebec has similar face covering and religious symbol bans. I plan on moving there sometime soon. The rest of Canada has gone to shit. Their lefties are actually very supportive of this and the ones who pushed for it. I like these kinds of lefties.

Yeah I'll take us we hate Muslims signal. I'll still go just to annoy their asses every country is Allah's land no matter who claims it.

Trending