They down for me tho let’s be real

also I want to put half of my pic up
Why can’t I change my pic? @Kaleel

@Reiko i might say it all o none post since my dms
Are locked - can’t replt can’t change my status or
Pic right

I don’t care about them tbh I can’t talk too my girl
Wallahi which is you
@Reiko i saw @The Cushitic One saying the most revolting things about abdullahi yusuf may Allah be pleased with him

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
@MuslimManMe
@RICH
@MariaMaria
@Western4Life
@Sheikh
@notanjabi
@shabellegal
@Gucci mane (this man was spreading rumors saying I wasn’t a virgin like I’m some type of . So we were beefing at first but we cool now. He pretty chill.)
@Nomad2054
@Jeesto he must be a side hoe cause I don’t remember even speaking with this dude, but he put me on his nice list so I put him in mine.o

@Coulombs law
@MadNomad

thanks for the shout out bro i think you are alright too.:nvjpqts:

the sweetest person i have come across on this site has to be the sister named @Idil Beynte, didnt get her user name right but yeah.:sass1:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
This user @Cotton Eyed Joe is a mentally deranged and a pathological liar so don't take him serious. He's an incel basement dweller that slanders users whenever they bring facts.

I remember him saying his parents are first cousins and he also is going to marry first cousin. He claims be a political, he multi nicks and his whole life is fake so he tries to project his inferiority to me.
God :russ:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Lol what is kesto toast and avocado butter? I'm too Geeljire for that stuff :gaasdrink:

To put it simply, its a diet that will bring skinny back (size 0). High carb diets predispose Somalis to love handles, thunder thighs and slanted behinds (doesn't discriminate based on gender). Its essential moderate protein, high fat and low carb. Bariis iyo furaan are gone. :rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending