SWEET 16 IN SOMALIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all do realize ppl have access to media right? Lmaoo of course sweet 16 is known, American culture is widespread. Shit it’s even in Arab and Turkey shows.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Seems reer muqdisho like to bashaal all the time. The way they dance is cringy as hell though. They add some cringy Hindi style to their niiko dance moves. They should copy the way to niiko from other African nations.

Seems like they are having fun. But bleaching has become a major thing for somali women back home. It's sad. Not trying to knock her down but she really looks like a ghost. Bleaching in somalia needs to be adressed. She is only 16 why is she Bleaching?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Its a birthday . If you look closely her sash says Birthday Queen . And the song is saying 'Happy Birthday to you'.

I wasn't talking about that abaayo. I'm talking about the singer, the Somali guy who was dancing with the birthday girl. He's always popping on social media.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So can someone explain to me what is this party??? a birth day party or a wedding??? I mean, if it is a birthday party, so should I assume these are boy friend and gal friend??? Somalia shed blood for a new change to happen. I didn't expect the change will be Somalis becoming gaalos? What is next? Gay 16 birthday party???

Kkk
Screenshot_20180801-210802.jpg

Jeesto

VIP
Seems reer muqdisho like to bashaal all the time. The way they dance is cringy as hell though. They add some cringy Hindi style to their niiko dance moves. They should copy the way to niiko from other African nations.
Have u seen Tanzanian niiko?:banderas:They'll give u a heart attack:wowsweat:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Khadar Keeyow

Oh so the guy is a singer??? I am sure the parents of the girl are from the west. Rich Somalis???? This is really sad. The girl is being raised spoilt and gaalo like, no different from the diaspora girls, only worst because in Somalia they will have rich class privilege. Its like Somalia before it burnt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts