Swedish TV goes to Hargeisa then 2 Xamar and meets a Canadian female reject who is a major in the

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Her father Elman was agreat hero who was murdered by warlords in Mogadishu during civil war 94, the family lives on legacy of the dad AUN he was a great man.

Dude wasn't he killed in the 2000s.

He was some kind of aid worker or he had his own agency ?

Long story short I will call it first, this girl will be killed, not that I want to but from the trajectory of her moves and her lack of common sense and her naive desire to be a female heroine in hell-hole Somalia will lead to her demise. She so wide open to be blown into pieces. She is dubious to her environment with this false believe of security.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Dude wasn't he killed in the 2000s.

He was some kind of aid worker or he had his own agency ?

Long story short I will call it first, this girl will be killed, not that I want to but from the trajectory of her moves and her lack of common sense and her naive desire to be a female heroine in hell-hole Somalia will lead to her demise. She so wide open to be blown into pieces. She is dubious to her environment with this false believe of security.

Alshabab were able to kill Gobale. It's not impossible.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Alshabab were able to kill Gobale. It's not impossible.

Dude from what I've watched this little girl is not cut for this environment. She has survived thus far bc of the grace of God but she's on borrowed time. People with a higher sense of security and carefulness have been murked

I heard about the dad and the girl with that Human rights centre, she does pretty good work. I am curious about the one in the army. Who is she? Did she go to a military academy or did she win her rank via nepotism?

Only in Somalia she got her training but the two sisters are very ambitious

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Only in Somalia she got her training but the two sisters are very ambitious

They give out rankings like we eat fast food here.

I watched this documentary on Universal Somali tv on that respected show hosted by Cagmadhige where he brought in generals of the past (somalia's real army days) where he asked them "what does it take to move up in ranks" and all of them said that it took them 20 years to be nominated for that rank.

In Somalia right now this girl is a colonel with a ice cream addiction. :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts