Swedish TV goes to Hargeisa then 2 Xamar and meets a Canadian female reject who is a major in the

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Amateurish ragtag unprofessional army.

She's so incompetent that she was recorded by the Swedes as she talked to one of her "soldier" away from the Swedish tv crew while she is trying hide something :drakewtf::jcoleno::ohhh:

How can you be from Canada but failed to recognize that you have a wireless mic attached to you and whatever that's captured will be translated :shaq::shaq:

The Swedish Hargeisa girl is the current gf of @Hawdian and ex of @Duke of Harshaw and the chick that once rejected @Xayd

She is a dime :ooh:

19:60 mark we are introduced @waraabe's cousin soldier who put of the blue speaks English and says "here peaceful, you ok? No problem!":damn::dead1::deadmanny::dead1:

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I refuse to name it! Watch the stuff it's fascinating.

Sometimes you are a xoolo

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She was speaking too fast. What was she saying?

Didn't you hear when she spoke Somali to the soldier? She told the soldier to call ahead and hide something that was not good for their image and she went on to call the swedes " these bad swedes":drakewtf:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It was soo good I didn't even need to understand your retarded language

Have you also caught the insult by the girl ?

Lol they Spoke more Somali and english than swedish

Nah didnt listen But they were talking about any ppl without id gets arrested

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Lol they Spoke more Somali and english than swedish

Nah didnt listen But they were talking about any ppl without id gets arrested

They said "don't let the swedes see it "

What a dam corruption

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
There's a special place in hell for diaspora who go back to Somalia and participate in the widespread corruption that's holding the country back.

She's was speaking fast and with a bad accent. What exactly did she want them to hide.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Do people even carry ID's in Somalia, let alone Mogadishu?

Can anyone tell me how this girl reached that position? I am very curious lol.

Do people even carry ID's in Somalia, let alone Mogadishu?

Can anyone tell me how this girl reached that position? I am very curious lol.

Her father Elman was agreat hero who was murdered by warlords in Mogadishu during civil war 94, the family lives on legacy of the dad AUN he was a great man.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Her father Elman was agreat hero who was murdered by warlords in Mogadishu during civil war 94, the family lives on legacy of the dad AUN he was a great man.

I heard about the dad and the girl with that Human rights centre, she does pretty good work. I am curious about the one in the army. Who is she? Did she go to a military academy or did she win her rank via nepotism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending