SWEDISH SPEAKER NEEDED: Cadaan family adopts a grown ass Farax who survived the Mediterranean tahrib

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

3A025786-C100-4B29-AF55-65BEF72D0F86.jpeg

507E3EB6-23BB-4443-900F-AF43F593D1A9.jpeg

A562DCAF-16E9-4584-BFBD-10BEBE52F1F1.jpeg

4CA68A30-F613-483A-8885-8DE73A6B89E7.jpeg

93F11156-7413-4BC2-B144-E4DD9D053B23.jpeg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
May Allaah swt send Swedish white people to Paradise. (especially this family) I mean, a hadith say a woman was sent to Paradise for giving a thirsty dog water. Ameen.

Too keep it short his father was killed by the terrorist group while he was tortured because he didn't want to join them. The village he is from is said to be controlled by the terrorist group where his younger sisters and mother is said to be if the are alive. He somehowm managed to come to Sweden, lived in different places but ended up with this family. He is not getting an asylum and is now getting sent to Mogadishu a city he never been to. Also he is 18 or 20 depending on who you ask.

Muji

VIP
May Allaah swt send Swedish white people to Paradise. (especially this family) I mean, a hadith say a woman was sent to Paradise for giving a thirsty dog water. Ameen.

Ameen

Them and the new Germans.

Too bad you’re still voting for trump

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He looks like he has special needs, good on the family for taking him in.

I know what you mean.
Basically I heard a lot of non-Somalis ask me “why do you people look like you got dawn syndrome appearance”.
So basically our looks just has this deformity look.
That explains why we happen to be the most self-destructive society on earth. A failed state for 40 years.

I know what you mean.
Basically I heard a lot of non-Somalis ask me “why do you people look like you got dawn syndrome appearance”.
So basically our looks just has this deformity look.
That explains why we happen to be the most self-destructive society on earth. A failed state for 40 years.
:kodaksmiley:
Stop self-hating, we look much better than everybody on this aids-ridden earth.
6442157869_361cf33e02_b.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Too keep it short his father was killed by the terrorist group while he was tortured because he didn't want to join them. The village he is from is said to be controlled by the terrorist group where his younger sisters and mother is said to be if the are alive. He somehowm managed to come to Sweden, lived in different places but ended up with this family. He is not getting an asylum and is now getting sent to Mogadishu a city he never been to. Also he is 18 or 20 depending on who you ask.

Yeah! I lived in Gedo region with my wife. El-kebab took control of my wife. They also lashed me 200x. I bled from eyes. I’ve gone through that.

Give me a break folks! Ofc we tell a sorry ass stories to the cadaans. Are we now gonna believe our own lies :bell::camby:

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
Swedes are the most miskeen and caring people. Somalis wreaking havoc in their nation is embarrassing and ruins our reputation. I get it if someone does the same in the UK and the US but why Sweden? Their people seem pleasant

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Swedes are the most miskeen and caring people. Somalis wreaking havoc in their nation is embarrassing and ruins our reputation. I get it if someone does the same in the UK and the US but why Sweden? Their people seem pleasant

Truly one of the most progressive and sweet people.

However their progressive side can lead them to abandon common sense whereby the My allow 3rd world qashin into their country in uncontrolled fashion.
They will also be the First Nation to allow incesteous marriage in the name of liberalism.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Truly one of the most progressive and sweet people.

However their progressive side can lead them to abandon common sense whereby the My allow 3rd world qashin into their country in uncontrolled fashion.
They will also be the First Nation to allow incesteous marriage in the name of liberalism.
You live in a Western country and about gays, you are the third world qashin.

Trending

Latest posts