Swedish Somalis are the worst.(Despicable)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rinkeby is a no-go zone for swedish police. 80% of residents are dark skinned ex-moriyaans from the south.
Tensta is mostly daroods from p/l and j/l plus some k5 OGs

Which area has more Somalis. Tensta or Rinkeby?
Rinkeby.
Speaking of Tensta, a man got stabbed in the neck/throat after leaving his kids of at the daycare. His body was laying on the street for a while before cops & ambulance came so people i know saw it.

Rinkeby.
Speaking of Tensta, a man got stabbed in the neck/throat after leaving his kids of at the daycare. His body was laying on the street for a while before cops & ambulance came so people i know saw it.
I made this thread as a joke. Did not know it was that bad. Here the victims are usually involved.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
Lol läste om en indisk tjej från sverige som var på semester i norge. Hon blev knuffad, retad och förföljd i affärerna i norge men när hon börja prata svenska blev de snälla mot henne :gucciwhat::what1:

det er hverdagen her i norge, men hvis du er svenks så kommer du till å ha det bra her, veldig rart men helt sant :9uoofqd::cool:

ps. det er lett å skaffe seg en jobb også når du prater svenska.

Income tax? It's much higher than that in the US, around 35% and varies by state.
U saying americans pay more taxes than sweden? Lol not close. Just checked again & we get our income taxes deducted by 56,6% & we're still 2nd, but after Aruba. We pay the most income taxes in the world only after Aruba. The U.S is not even in the top 10.

Apollo

VIP
U saying americans pay more taxes than sweden? Lol not close. Just checked again & we get our income taxes deducted by 56,6% & we're still 2nd, but after Aruba. We pay the most income taxes in the world only after Aruba. The U.S is not even in the top 10.

No, that US income taxes are not much lower than many other Western countries. The difference is that their entire average incomes are higher by about 20%.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Swedish Somalis are lucky their country far away and has another language not English they would of been exposed alot earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.