Swedish rap is fucking lit

World

VIP
There are so many Somali rappers(5+) getting millions of views as well

Meanwhile there isn't a single Somali rapper in the UK even tho we have 100x the audience :gucciwhat:

Even tho i dont understand shit i'm still gonna bang swedish rap from now on :trumpsmirk:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
UK Somalis are filthiest garbage ever wallahi billahi they are like rats hoyadood wasooyin pure disappointment British slags and trash and the Kingdoms anus Queen Elizabeth pegs these British Somalians right in the ass they are serious es (not all though)

CaliTedesse

VIP
Reer UK have been passed by, too busy sharpening mindis:mjkkk:

Sometimes not doing much is doing much in a videoclip and thats what stinky Somalians from UK and America fail to understand hoyadood wasooyin pure xaywaniiin

CaliTedesse

VIP
We only had one good guy (Solo) but he became a Sheikh and stopped rapping lol

Another Somali Swedish rapper

:rejoice::lawd:
Uk had great talented rappers who couldve become big

1. Solo
2. Casper
3. YSS - not Abshir he was whack the other dude.

While UK Somalis have it much easier and already have a fanbase of Somalis ready to replay their songs if their banging yet they don't make use of it. War wuxuu doqonsanaa

World

VIP
Uk had great talented rappers who couldve become big

1. Solo
2. Casper
3. YSS - not Abshir he was whack the other dude.

While UK Somalis have it much easier and already have a fanbase of Somalis ready to replay their songs if their banging yet they don't make use of it. War wuxuu doqonsanaa
UK somalis have the UK, the rest of europe, and north america lol yet there is not even a single decent rapper

I found another swedish somali rapper lol

3.5 million views
5 million views

:gucciwhat:

Trending