Swedish Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Vad fan är det här för fjantig polis :mjlol:

They need to start using their guns more often, put the fear of God in these low lives :lolbron:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
those poor Sweden's are sooo :lawd:miskeens, they need to come to the US to see how utter brutal our cops are here.

See your cops are on the other extreme end of the spectrum (i.e trigger happy maniacs). A middle ground between US brutality and Swedish pussy-ality should be the goal :ehh:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Looks like they need to hire former American cops to show them how to handle business. :mjkkk:

2025, the coming of Swedstan :ohlord:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Yea u don't ever reach for anything while ur with the police. My worst nightmare is if my ass starts itching after I've been told to put my hands up by the cops, I'm getting shot :lolbron:
Yeah, protocol is to leave your hands where they can see them. If you're stopped for traffic reasons, put your hands on the wheel. If you're outside, have your hands out and never back up or run off. This idiot put his hands inside his pockets when he came in contact with them and the ran off. They're on edge when they get shot from inside cars during traffic stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts