Swedish police draws their guns on a 10 year old somali boy

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
He put his 10 year old brother in a dangerous situation. That insta looks like a gangbanger's insta but it's in Sweden.

:mjlol:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Are you guys fucking serious?!! A full grown man, a cop can’t handle a little 10 year old boy without his gun?!! Imagine being afraid of a 10 year old! Imagine what they’ll do when a real situation comes up, honestly many cops are not fit to be police they should seek another occupation especially the racist ones that are driven by their fear and prejudice.
They are mafia in uniform going after kids instead of catching real criminals.

Are you guys fucking serious?!! A full grown man, a cop can’t handle a little 10 year old boy without his gun?!! Imagine being afraid of a 10 year old! Imagine what they’ll do when a real situation comes up, honestly many cops are not fit to be police they should seek another occupation especially the racist ones that are driven by their fear and prejudice.
They are mafia in uniform going after kids instead of catching real criminals.
Nah Sweden are too soft on these immigrants who ruined the country. They are the problem

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Nah Sweden are too soft on these immigrants who ruined the country. They are the problem
A 10 year old is not the problem... this is clearly child abuse, I don’t see why nobody is talking about it. A 10 and 15 year old need guidance not being kicked around by the people one are supposed to call in dangerous situation.

Yeah you’re right about the Swedish police being soft, they’re soft on the real criminals, the big mafia families controlling some areas instead they go after teenager. They clearly know who they should go after but they don’t because they’re the ones providing guns and other shitty destructive tools to them. Miss me with that cadaan shit, you all sound like the racist fcktards I keep seeing everywhere.

Trending

Latest posts