Swedish police draws their guns on a 10 year old somali boy

The police are doing their job to maintain social harmony and peace.

What did the Somali boy do?
apparently they were responding to a fight and on the sceene the closest person they found was this the boy and his 15 yeal old brother. So they pulled their guns on the kid and they took down his older brother.

apparently they were responding to a fight and on the sceene the closest person they found was this the boy and his 15 yeal old brother. So they pulled their guns on the kid and they took down his older brother.

That suspicious. What was a 10 year old kid and his older brother doing at the scene of the crime?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I find it very odd though the 15 year old who was standing there when the fight broke out than when the cops arrives he asks them do I also have to go down??

Mercury

VIP
The thing is the cops are doing their job cause theres gangs that hand their gun and drugs to kids cause they usually won't be targeted or searched cause their kids

If that 10 year old had carried a gun and used it who do you think would get shit for it the police whose job is to protect the people

The thing is the cops are doing their job cause theres gangs that hand their gun and drugs to kids cause they usually won't be targeted or searched cause their kids

If that 10 year old had carried a gun and used it who do you think would get shit for it the police whose job is to protect the people

The police did a good job. Remember that this is Sweden and Somalis are considered dangerous criminals in Scandinavia.
Imagine having to confront Somali gangs that carry weapons and threaten to kill people on the streets.

Mercury

VIP
The police did a good job. Remember that this is Sweden and Somalis are considered dangerous criminals in Scandinavia.
Imagine having to confront Somali gangs that carry weapons and threaten to kill people on the streets.
in my opinion I think the swedish police do a good job but the issue is the laws in Sweden are a joke the same criminals they put in jail will be out in the streets in a few years some have shot a person who almost lost his life sentenced to 4 years than with good behaviour shorter sentence

in my opinion I think the swedish police do a good job but the issue is the laws in Sweden are a joke the same criminals they put in jail will be out in the streets in a few years some have shot a person who almost lost his life sentenced to 4 years than with good behaviour shorter sentence

Those aren't prisons. They're luxury suites.

Trending