Swedish govt charity to ethnic Swedes: There's no way back. YOU must integrate to the asylum seekers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
i just thank god i'm canadian every day

may we never suffer the xiyawaanimo the rest of the world endures

amin deh

i just thank god i'm canadian every day

may we never suffer the xiyawaanimo the rest of the world endures

amin deh

Canada isn't doing much better.

It was reported just today in the media that we let in 320,000 new immigrants in the past 12 months.

How many of them are like those European migrants?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
all i know is in 2015 the vast majority were of phillipino and indian descent with china coming in third

i don't know the statistics but i would bet syria has passed all three as number one for 2016

syria was already in the top 10 before this year.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Canada desperately needs some serious population growth. The whole population of her is smaller than the state of California.

Heck! Kenya has more population then her although Canada is less the size of Ontario.

The start of ethnic chaos. Europe will see race riot within the coming years, and extreme ring wing will control all if not all countries. I hope these “new” Europeans have exist plans as they probably met the same fate as the Jews did in the 30s, people forget just couple decades ago, Europeans were slaughtering themselves throughout Europe, this time they will have no issue dispensing non-white Europeans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending