Swedes are dragged in twitter

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I once brought lunch box with me on a visit to qaraabo in another city, they were so offended that I didn't eat their food they kept glaring at me with disgust, I had to take at least one item of food from them to get them off my case, it was not enough that I was drinking their tea. This happened to me as a grown adult.

Another incident as a child, my mother always use to say do not eat other people food, I was at this arab friend house, playing game, filthy rich bastard we were playing a new game that just came out or someshit and I wanted to try it while waiting for my dad to buy it for me, anyway the Arab mom came into the room told us to go to the kitchen and eat food, we both said no, she then brought two plates of food to the room, my friend ate his plate I did not touch my plate, I ate from my lunch box whatever I had left from school. When his mom came back she was furious, she even complained to his racist dad, my friend had to literally get involved before they kicked me out and we settled for some candy instead. I had similar case with a Somali friend as a child his mom was treating me like her own child scolding me not to eat the food, she called my mom and even brought the phone to me, my mom was laughing I was just busy playing game, she told me to eat the food I was like OK. Somali mothers a hypocritical, when I had friends over she would also force them to eat food.

I never had this issue with white friends, I don't want to eat your food, sometimes they actually do offer it, but I reject it and they accept it, but when they do not offer I am cool with it.

As an adult now my friend recently actually made himself a coffee and proceeded to drink it infront of me, we were working on project together, he is Cadaan, I said to him what is that, he told me its Cofeee, I asked him for is it Arabica in the jar or some bagged coffee, he told me its regular coffee in a jar, he told me you want some, I said yeah BUT... I will make it myself. I washed the cup thoroughly even though it was clean, I washed the spoon I was going to mix with, he was watching me the whole time but I made small talk to distract him and it seemed acceptable, this would offend the lesser races. In the end I got what I wanted and I considered that good hospitality.

Genie

The last suugo bender
I once brought lunch box with me on a visit to qaraabo in another city, they were so offended that I didn't eat their food they kept glaring at me with disgust, I had to take at least one item of food from them to get them off my case, it was not enough that I was drinking their tea. This happened to me as a grown adult.

Another incident as a child, my mother always use to say do not eat other people food, I was at this arab friend house, playing game, filthy rich bastard we were playing a new game that just came out or someshit and I wanted to try it while waiting for my dad to buy it for me, anyway the Arab mom came into the room told us to go to the kitchen and eat food, we both said no, she then brought two plates of food to the room, my friend ate his plate I did not touch my plate, I ate from my lunch box whatever I had left from school. When his mom came back she was furious, she even complained to his racist dad, my friend had to literally get involved before they kicked me out and we settled for some candy instead. I had similar case with a Somali friend as a child his mom was treating me like her own child scolding me not to eat the food, she called my mom and even brought the phone to me, my mom was laughing I was just busy playing game, she told me to eat the food I was like OK. Somali mothers a hypocritical, when I had friends over she would also force them to eat food.

I never had this issue with white friends, I don't want to eat your food, sometimes they actually do offer it, but I reject it and they accept it, but when they do not offer I am cool with it.

As an adult now my friend recently actually made himself a coffee and proceeded to drink it infront of me, we were working on project together, he is Cadaan, I said to him what is that, he told me its Cofeee, I asked him for is it Arabica in the jar or some bagged coffee, he told me its regular coffee in a jar, he told me you want some, I said yeah BUT... I will make it myself. I washed the cup thoroughly even though it was clean, I washed the spoon I was going to mix with, he was watching me the whole time but I made small talk to distract him and it seemed acceptable, this would offend the lesser races. In the end I got what I wanted and I considered that good hospitality.
you seem autistic bro , get checked out asap

Trending