Sweden's Ex-Deputy Prime Minister On Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched about a minute in and got bored

Question: "Why hasn't Sweden recognized Somaliland?"
Answer: "Sweden supports peace and nationbuilding in Somalia. We realise an important factor is national reconciliation. [Somaliland] recognition will not help with peace in Somalia. It could also have negative consequences in the region [of Somaliland]"

More could have been said later in the video.

Oh and she's the Foreign Minister (Utriksminister)

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon

Answer: "Sweden supports peace and nationbuilding in Somalia. We realise an important factor is national reconciliation. [Somaliland] recognition will not help with peace in Somalia. It could also have negative consequences in the region [of Somaliland]"

He's certainly right. Recognition will only bring untold chaos unto Somalia. All in all independence for Somaliland is just a fairytale.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP

Very interesting. The next administration have to focus on subduing Sool and Sanaag. Our borders should be our number one priority.
He's certainly right. Recognition will only bring untold chaos unto Somalia. All in all independence for Somaliland is just a fairytale.
I hate repetition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending