Sweden stealing Muslim children again

Shaygoosh

Dadkaan ahay waa Duriyad Saare iyo Dawolad! 👑
As much as I want to believe child services are doing their job. There’s a hint of truth to every oppressor. Perhaps this is their way of Muslim cleansing from their homelands and societal norms.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I dont know what i would do if i was burying my mother at that young age because she died of sorrow due to me being kindapped by cadaans.
Wouldn't surprise me if these types of kids end up growing into anti white terrorists. Seems like a good motivation for someone to go home and seize power in an act of revenge. Or he may end up impoverished and die a short and painful life due to having no family and being treated a second class citizen in a foreign nation

As much as I want to believe child services are doing their job. There’s a hint of truth to every oppressor. Perhaps this is their way of Muslim cleansing from their homelands and societal norms.

Tbh, Sweden and Norway has one of the most strictest laws when it comes to children. Not just laws, but the bar for being considered unfit parents is so severe that your child can even be taken into custody from you without a clear set of 'routine procedure'. To make matter worse, it's become more frequent with children being removed the moment they are given birth at hospital. This also effects cadaan people, who've started complaining a lot lately. Several cases even got worldwide attention, and some have even started fleeing the country, to prevent the authorities from taking their children. This is not even a new phenomenon either.

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

VIP
Tbh, Sweden and Norway has one of the most strictest laws when it comes to children. Not just laws, but the bar for being considered unfit parents is so severe that your child can even be taken into custody from you, without a valid incident. To make matter worse, it's become more frequent with children being removed the moment you give birth at hospital. This even effects cadaan people who've started complaining a lot lately. Several cases even got worldwide attention, and some have even started fleeing the country, to prevent the authorities from taking the children. This is not even a new phenomenon.

The State Taking your child at birth is some crazy dystopian shit
How this isn't in international news is beyond me, imagine the outrage if iran or saudi arabia started taking the kids of minorities from birth

How this isn't in international news is beyond me, imagine the outrage if iran or saudi arabia started taking the kids of minorities from birth

I'm not sure. Every country in the west have child protective service of their own, but the procedure differs, as to when a child can be taken into custody and removed from their parents.

Since, it's a western country, by default are they expected to be perfect and superior in all regards, and therefore is there a shortcoming in terms of criticism against them.

Khaemwaset

VIP
I'm not sure. Every country in the west have child protective service of their own, but the procedure differs, as to when a child can be taken into custody and removed from their parents.

Since, it's a western country, by default are they expected to be perfect and superior in all regards, and therefore is there a shortcoming in terms of criticism against them.
Facts i didn't know anything about this until now, there needs to be some sort of new agency that talks about the shit western nations get up to

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Lol its the other way around if we keeping it real
Their economy literally run on immigrants, why u think they would allow immigrants in their without profiting from it?, u always against common facts and defending anything that insulting, harming Muslim or somalis, u have serious issues man

Last edited:

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Sxb the Scandinavian are western world lil perfect countries they will never defame them, for exempel Norway has the highest pedophalia in the whole world and Finland is not happy country it's full of drunk angry people

Shaygoosh

Dadkaan ahay waa Duriyad Saare iyo Dawolad! 👑
Tbh, Sweden and Norway has one of the most strictest laws when it comes to children. Not just laws, but the bar for being considered unfit parents is so severe that your child can even be taken into custody from you without a clear set of 'routine procedure'. To make matter worse, it's become more frequent with children being removed the moment they are given birth at hospital. This also effects cadaan people, who've started complaining a lot lately. Several cases even got worldwide attention, and some have even started fleeing the country, to prevent the authorities from taking their children. This is not even a new phenomenon either.

I feel for those parents who have a distorted reality about the west and its freedom. Wallahi Somalis need to be cautious about going to these countries and the Imminent threat within their judicial systems.