Sweden making god gender neutral to appease feminists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The Church of Sweden is urging its clergy to use gender-neutral language when referring to the supreme deity, refraining from using terms such as “Lord” and “he” in favour of the less specific “God.”

The move is one of several taken by the national Evangelical Lutheran church in updating a 31-year-old handbook setting out how services should be conducted in terms of language, liturgy, hymns and other aspects.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....sweden-to-stop-referring-to-god-as-he-or-lord

its insulting referring too the creator as he/she/him and her.. Even God is sorta disrespectful, it spells dog backwards.. I prefer ALLAH!

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
its insulting referring too the creator as he/she/him and her.. Even God is sorta disrespectful, it spells dog backwards.. I prefer ALLAH!
Allah refers to his self as he, his, him in the Quran.

[He is Allah , other than whom there is no deity, Knower of the unseen and the witnessed. He is the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful] [ 59 v22 ] and also says, [He is Allah , other than whom there is no deity, the Sovereign, the Pure, the Perfection, the Bestower of Faith, the Overseer, the Exalted in Might, the Compeller, the Superior. Exalted is Allah above whatever they associate with Him] also says, [ 59 v23 ] [He is Allah , the Creator, the Inventor, the Fashioner; to Him belong the best names. Whatever is in the heavens and earth is exalting Him. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise] [ 59 v24 ]

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
They were good Muslim brothers who treat those xalimos just as good as any farax and they’re all happily married till this day masha Allah.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
When i was a child i asked dugsi teacher why do you use "he" when talking about God but never "she" because God isnt a man/woman so why does it matter? He beat me up but didnt give me an answer:bell:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I don't know why people find it so surprising that Swedes are weak minded cucks and spineless people, they have always been like that for hundreds of years. In WW2 Norway and Denmark took a bold position against Hitler's Nazi regime and Sweden remained neutral, they just don't have any backbone or pride, they just wet finger the air and go wherever the wind takes them. I hope the immigrants fucks their country up, they deserve it.

When i was a child i asked dugsi teacher why do you use "he" when talking about God but never "she" because God isnt a man/woman so why does it matter? He beat me up but didnt give me an answer:bell:

It is due to the structure of the arab language, which denotes male and female words :)

Using the male is culturally seen as the more respectful due to archaic arab traditions :)

I don't know why people find it so surprising that Swedes are weak minded cucks and spineless people, they have always been like that for hundreds of years. In WW2 Norway and Denmark took a bold position against Hitler's Nazi regime and Sweden remained neutral, they just don't have any backbone or pride, they just wet finger the air and go wherever the wind takes them. I hope the immigrants fucks their country up, they deserve it.
It just means that they are smart. Why would they go in to a war that doesn’t benefit them?

Sweden actually profited from staying neutral. They let Jews in the country which led to more workers. They also helped the countries that were involved in the war with their infrastructure after the war. Which they got plenty of money for.

You know little about Danish actions during world 2 og swedish for that matter :)

The danes corporated while the swedes spied on the germans and gave allies info:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending