Sweden is not a utopia

Apollo

VIP
lYa4PvT.jpg

This was before covid hit, imagine now. :damn:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Why are they taking in so immigrants if it's a burden, what is the end goal? I have never understood it.

HERE'S A LITTLE SECRET MOST DONT KNOW EVEN THE SWEDEN BORN SOMALIS CAN BARELY SPEAK THE LANGUAGE AND FOR SURE CANT WRITE IT SO THEY ALL JUST GET WELFARE AND SPEAK ENGLISH AND SOMALI IN THEIR NEIGHBORHOODS

ITS CRAZY HOW ARE YOU BORN INTO A COUNTRY GREW UP THERE AND CAN BARELY SPEAK THE LANGUAGE

HERE'S A LITTLE SECRET MOST DONT KNOW EVEN THE SWEDEN BORN SOMALIS CAN BARELY SPEAK THE LANGUAGE AND FOR SURE CANT WRITE IT SO THEY ALL JUST GET WELFARE AND SPEAK ENGLISH AND SOMALI IN THEIR NEIGHBORHOODS

ITS CRAZY HOW ARE YOU BORN INTO A COUNTRY GREW UP THERE AND CAN BARELY SPEAK THE LANGUAGE
Where did you get this info :ohhh:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I'm speaking from my own eyes, as a somali man in the underclass.

Sweden is a dead country.
It's a country that forces you to sell yourself short and they want you to thank them for "giving you opportunities". Nah, the lack of Vitamin D from the sun and the mandatory vaccine that turned so many somali kids autistic is not worth the peanuts they give us.

It's truly a depressing place. Anyone with a shroud of self-respect should not even bother with moving to Sweden unless you want to be at the absolute bottom of the totempole.
One thing I found very confusing is the soomaalida who really tries to convince the swedes that we are also Swedish because we share the same nationality.
Don't get fooled by "free health-care, free education, free this, free that" That system was weak to begin with and it's bursting at the seams. No point in starting a business here, the tax system will extort you to feed this weak-ass system.

I'm gonna stack for a farm someplace warmer and do permaculture farming and calisthenics there. This western lifestyle fasade ain't it. All this keeping up with the joneses and slaving for a cadaans breadcrumbs is bullshit fam.

ngl, the Swedish basaboor is useful only when you leave the country

Last edited:

Wtf lmao you are talking about FOBs bro every1 can speak swedish here :mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts