Sweden explosion?

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
He Bought A Rival Team From Sthlm
People Also Think He Has Not A Single Bone Of Humbleness In His Bosy He's Not Lowkey Like Other Swedes
:lolbron:
:manny:
He might not be Humble but he is sweden greatest athlete. i really wanted him to comeback to ajax for 1 year but sadly he went to LA galaxy:wow:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Boost the economy :damn:there is not 1 place in the world were somalis immigrate to were they boost the economy including you welfare scammers. only you niggas can make a peacefull 1st world like minnesota turn in to a somali tuulo. And you are the only somali diaspora in the west that gets bullied my a overweight arab in your so called somali mall :mjlol:
Ummm no they actually do bro, you know hwo many buisnesses somalis have???

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
You gotta cut the brother some slack here, he is right, @mr steal your naag

Scandinavian politican even when to Minnesota to get some inspiration...
Ben Feldman GIF by Superstore

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have 0 sympathy for guys like this in Sweden people say its due to the surrounding and environment but thats bullshit I grew up in similiar areas a long with my friends we didn't become criminals the reality is guys like this they don't take responsibility for the choices they make in life instead they blame others and point fingers

The only one I feel bad for is their parents imagine coming here to give your kids opportunities and chances they never had in Somalia and these idiots ruining it by turning to a life of crime,haram money det som att spotta sina föräldrar i ansiktet alla deras uppoffringar och slit

Trending

Latest posts