Sweden>>>>>Denmark

Facts or Nah

• Total voters
Ehm Uhm :wow1:
Faadumos and faraxs, attention please.
I`m here to present the Simple fact that i have presented before your eyes in the title
Sweden>> Denmark
1bvcaddso9g31.png

Kkkkkkkkk, you're to funny sxb, everyone and their cat knows Sweden is the shithole of scandinavia
You guys are at the bottom of the barrel wallahi billahi. And lets not talk about the somali swedish diaspora :lolbron: You guys collect L's the same way you collect welfare.
giphy.gif

Oppp its time for your daily golden shower, gtfo here :camby:

Kkkkkkkkk, you're to funny sxb, everyone and their cat knows Sweden is the shithole of scandinavia
You guys are at the bottom of the barrel wallahi billahi. And lets not talk about the somali swedish diaspora :lolbron: You guys collect L's the same way you collect welfare.
giphy.gif

They're the same to me.
You are all the same shit to even other Europeans.

Salty Uk niggas
Can`t let us have our fight
Have to hijack threads the same way you guys hijacked Somalis Reputation
Worldwide :susp: " Foooohhead" " :ohlord:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Happy Birthday, Sonja/Sason!

I've had enough of criticising our countries when you don't even live there.

I think you do want to live in our countries :lolbron:

Capture.JPG

The British had the largest empire in the world and America has the largest military in the world:russ:

Don't try and make fun of our countries just because yours is shit.

I like how you handpick a few ghetto neighbourhoods but I bet you live in a 1 bed apt with no electricity in some shitty council estate.:yloezpe:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
giphy.gif

He can't comprehend that let him be.

He's mad that the Brits smoked the Vikings in 1066.:dead:

Trending