Sweden being trashed by migrants. Check this out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
I also heard they are having general elections less than a month from now.
:farmajoyaab:
I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist but maybe this shit was planned. Very odd because no one knows the reason behind this and it happened in multiple locations at the same time.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Diversity is strength!! Swedes need to import more Afghans, Somalis and Syrian refugees to achieve their dream of diversity.

Apollo

VIP
I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist but maybe this shit was planned. Very odd because no one knows the reason behind this and it happened in multiple locations at the same time.

It's planned.

Probably some rich Alt-Right leaning millionaire/billionaire paid a few thousand bucks to these kids to do this.

doroafels

There is some truth to it, but they are not directly involved, but stir tensions and the doqomo will go on a rampage. This is how it works. A video will be released of a girl whose face is obscured crying and claiming she is (ethnicity) and was gang rapped by (insert ethnicity) youth. No one will ask questions such as, who is this woman, does anyone in the community know her, bal naga hubsadaa, the community and in particular the youth will be enraged and incited and go on a rampage against the other ethnicity and a tit for tat will ensue till both communities escalate their revenge modes. A celebratory event for the racists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending