Sweden And Other EU Countries Accepts The Somalia Passport for Entry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think chimpanzees are a better metaphor for you africans

Resorting to racism as expected of your types. Instead of whining here like a little , why don't you go out and do something about it? I shouldn't even be asking, you don't have the balls to stand up for anything. Your ultra-cucked country would probably punish you for it too lol, you know you're pathetic when your own people will hate you for your retarded views. Fucking basement dweller, I hope you're breaking your back for your new royalty. Now go f*ck off and sulk about your women not giving you any attention in favor of the immigrants. After you finish with your daily 3-hour crying session, might wanna try out the noose, eh? I think you'll love it as it has a tendency to put people like you in their place. The migrations out of Africa weren't really effective unfortunately, here's to hoping we can wipe out primitive Neanderthals like you this time.
:camby:

@Duke of Bohol come do the honors.

Last edited:
I think chimpanzees are a better metaphor for you africans
Sweden will turn into "New Somalia" soon. Your people will become our "native Americans". Your country will probably be the first in history to allow foreigners to conquer it without any resistance from natives. A nation of s & pussies.
:hemad::rejoice:

Gonna get my self a Scandinavian concubine :banderas::ahh:
IMG_7625.JPG

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Resorting to racism as expected of your types. Instead of whining here like a little , why don't you go out and do something about it? I shouldn't even be asking, you don't have the balls to stand up for anything. Your ultra-cucked country would probably punish you for it too lol, you know you're pathetic when your own people will hate you for your retarded views. Fucking basement dweller, I hope you're breaking your back for your new royalty. Now go f*ck off and sulk about your women not giving you any attention in favor of the immigrants. After you finish with your daily 3-hour crying session, might wanna try out the noose, eh? I think you'll love it as it has a tendency to put people like you in their place. The migrations out of Africa weren't really effective unfortunately, here's to hoping we can wipe out primitive Neanderthals like you this time.
:camby:

@Duke of Bohol come do the honors.

It's a Somali person behind that account. He disappeared for a while after he slipped up.. Probably came back because he thought we forgot about it:chrisfreshhah:

Apollo

VIP
I think Sweden has the most Somalis per capita of any Western country.

Gotta love them. :salute:

Correction, it is Norway after some number crunching.

Jesus Christ, if a similar proportion of Somalis lived in the US or Germany there would be 650,000 in Germany and 2,500,000 in the USA. :whoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending