Sweden And Other EU Countries Accepts The Somalia Passport for Entry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalia becoming an functioning and developing country is a dream that is fast becoming true, inshallahi brighter the Days ahead for Somalia :nvjpqts:

160705141052-mixed-passports-super-169.jpg

http://www.raxanreeb.com/2017/05/do...asaboor-soomaaliga-lugu-tago-waddamada-yurub/

Man... i think the best business choice now is to follow the current trends with the Somalia Situation developing in a positive way and buy as investment in many lands as possible in Mogadishu before the price booms skyrocket, and hopefully with that profit i can pay the Mehr of that expensive intriguing Puntitqueen as a trophy-wife since Duchess is unavaible!:obama:

Great, even more of these good for nothing animals coming over

I completely agree! (Seriously)

The Scandinavians don't deserve to suffer from s especially since they did not partake in imperialist endeavours unlike the Brits/Americans but sadly we're langaab people and we need to grow our population so that we can do futuh al habasha 2.0:wow1:

#CUSHITICEXPANSION
#PraiseGeorgeSoros

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
I completely agree! (Seriously)

The Scandinavians don't deserve to suffer from s especially since they did not partake in imperialist endeavours like the Brits/Americans but sadly we're langaab people and we need to grow our population so that we can do futuh al habasha 2.0:wow1:

#CUSHITICEXPANSION
#PraiseGeorgeSoros

hqdefault.jpg

I dont know what the f*ck fut al habash is as I am not a Muslim
We are destoryed thanks to animal Africans and Asians

I dont know what the f*ck fut al habash is as I am not a Muslim
We are destoryed thanks to animal Africans and Asians

Scramble of Africa comes to mind when you spout that racist ignorant rant of yours!
1405441576.jpg

You reap what you sow, so dont cry when Chickens come home to roost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts