@suxuufi soo gal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys stop being sad.
I don't get guys who boast about sleeping around talking about hoes.

Bruh i was taking your post serious until i read your subname. Waraabe the booty caresser Looooooooooooooool :dead:
giphy.gif

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
LoooooooooL Faaraaxiintii way isku aabo wacdeen.

LOOOOOOOOL i'm laughing so hard wallahi what did he say mutiliated siiil ku yeeh if it isn't worth millions you wouldn't be talking about it 24/7.

@Reiko you should've slapped me to reality before I made the somali men appreciation thread.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

LOOOOOOOOL i'm laughing so hard wallahi what did he say mutiliated siiil ku yeeh if it isn't worth millions you wouldn't be talking about it 24/7.

@Reiko you should've slapped me to reality before I made the somali men appreciation thread.
We have few bad apples no need generalize:vo3yidw::vo3yidw:

waraabe

Your superior

Come on there. We aren't all like that.
:dabcasar:

The only solution We Somali women have is to get rid of Somali men Asap they are the reason why we are suffering always. Somali women we have to unite and hve to get rid of these bastards enough is enough look how they always humiliate us n social media and in real life we are oppressed by them and we don't even realize cause it is our heart who is blind

Last edited:

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
The only solution We Somali women have is to get rid of Somali men Asap they are the reason why we are suffering always. Somali women we have to unite and hve to get rid of these bastards enough is enough look how they always humilate us n social media and in real life we are oppressed by them and we don't even realize cause it is our heart who is blind
Sounds great abaayo, i suggest you start with your awoowe, aabe,adeer,abti,aboowe and when you have set an example for the rest of the xalimos i'm sure they will follow suit.

kadaqaaq meesha......
w3Ydv6N.gif

Sounds great abaayo, i suggest you start with your awoowe, aabe,adeer,abti,aboowe and when you have set an example for the rest of the xalimos i'm sure they will follow suit.

kadaqaaq meesha......
View attachment 3316
You don't make no sense:drakewtf: that's why i'll put you on my ignore list can't stand stupid people
Welcome to my ignore Ashy Abdi:deargod:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
@Nana.H abaayo macaan don't worry about these ashy cabdi's, they grew up in a abusive single parents households. They've never seen their parents being respectful toward each other so they don't know how to be respectful at all. This also had impact on their adulthood, I bet none of them hold a job. They live in their mothers basement only access to Wifi and know how to bash xaliimos 24/7 online. We should feel sorry for them.

Alxamdulilah the men in my life are not like that. Thank god for supportive parents.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
@Nana.H abaayo macaan don't worry about these ashy cabdi's, they grew up in a abusive single parents households. They've never seen their parents being respectful toward each other so they don't know how to be respectful at all. This also had impact on their adulthood, I bet none of them hold a job. They live in their mothers basement only access to Wifi and know how to bash xaliimos 24/7 online. We should feel sorry for them.

Alxamdulilah the men in my life are not like that. Thank god for supportive parents.
:banderas::damedamn::chrisfreshhah::deadosama::diddyswag:

I swear in my short live I've seen these girls with every race...even Bosnian married with Somali, like where the fk did you get a Bosnian from:what:

The worst is when your ajnabi friends notice this shot too:wtfguccimane:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Man I wish I could trade one of this spoiled s for the innocent women back home getting raped by AMISOM or something.

Bruh you have ajnaabis making songs about these foking clueless xalimos, and you'll find them booty clapping to this shit in clubs and sheesha bars:ohlord:

"hope you know your daughter's amazin. Somali girl let me ask you. I say we take it to the bathroom. Ayayayayayaya":ohlord:
Guy goes on to say I pray 5 times or some shit. Wallahi go to any somali joint and you'll see them girls cluelessly booty clapping to this:ohlord:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending