@suxuufi soo gal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP

Here comes Mercury, shake that fuuto naaya, your girl got murked badly.obamadatazz

1061424.gif

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
We should ask somnet posters they seen this yummy female pic and compare to zulehk:francis:
I doubt there the same thoe:francis:

Bohol

VIP
@Freebandz I saw post both display pictures back in Somnet and SS. Very close similarities.

1. Both have wide big lips

2.Fat face

3. We can come into more conclusion if we see the other parts

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
We should ask somnet posters they seen this yummy female pic and compare to zulehk:francis:
I doubt there the same thoe:francis:
Why don't you go there and find out since we all know you're still a member there. Mr I want to be loyal to Sspot but I will occasionally sneak out.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Everybody on this site knows I'm HJ biicide with a HY muuse ismaciil mother what is there to hide.

Your obssession with me is very unhealthy sorry to dissapoint you but i'm not a single mother go and lust after yummymamma or whatever her name is.
Screenshot_20160601-211425.png

Bohol

VIP
Well YummyMummy aka Zuleikha yes everybody knows your Biciide just like your nick back in Somnet, you were both also
born in Burco. You can try fool others, but not me.

She tryna sweet talk beelweynta S-Yoonis kulaha we are tom and jerry. :sheed:

ItGuHEP.png

8ByAgqP.png

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Why don't you go there and find out since we all know you're still a member there. Mr I want to be loyal to Sspot but I will occasionally sneak out.
I like to have my cake and eat it two:browtf:
For what is worth since this site opened my somnet posting went down 99%:damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.