Suspicion arises between madoobe and military leaders in kismayo

It isnt smart for Madoobe to anger other Ogaden Sub Clans at this time. At least I hope he gives those positions to Cawlyahan.

They have gotten positions and many others too. We can’t discuss family business around mx but I’ll let you in on a secret. Everyone will be able to get a piece.

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
They have gotten positions and many others too. We can’t discuss family business around mx but I’ll let you in on a secret. Everyone will be able to get a piece.
You sound pretty confident about this secret. My only worry isnt which jufo gets what but pushing away other Ogaden jufooyin and as a result pissing them off and losing everything madoobe worked for for years.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
They are desperate, they are looking a opportunity any friction within Absame.
Once Xarmaajo leaves , you will see them begging Absame.

Remember how mx went from claiming Kismayo to supporting OG candidates against Madoobe? Now they're cheering for a change of positions within OG :pachah1:

Ahmed Islam has destroyed these guys, they've fully given up :mjlaugh:

kkk. We welcome madoobe's paranoia and sub-clannism. It has been a weapon of his against mx now the magic has turned on the magician. :mjkkk: The mx boogieman to keep other sub-clans in line is crumbling. Guess no one wants to fall with the sinking ship.

Trending