Suspicion arises between madoobe and military leaders in kismayo

Looks like the house of cards is crumbling. Madoobe is suspicious of everyone even his long-time partner in crime khalid from dds. The clock is ticking, and everyone will save themselves before the eleventh hour.

Why can't Farmajo be the big man and just work with Madobe. Look at how former PM Abdiweli Sheikh Ahmed had a fruitful relationship with JL during his one year premiership

Clan bloodshed must be averted at all costs

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Why can't Farmajo be the big man and just work with Madobe. Look at how former PM Abdiweli Sheikh Ahmed had a fruitful relationship with JL during his one year premiership

During PM Abdiwali's time there was bloodshed and shirqool

It’s too late for that now. Farmaajo should have thought about that since he was selected to presidency.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
:pachah1:Madoobe cant even trust his own sub subclan all Reer Abdille commanders were changed today due to his paranoia

:pachah1:Madoobe cant even trust his own sub subclan all Reer Abdille commanders were changed today due to his paranoia

This khalid guy was makahil. He was ex abdi iley liyuu polis who committed crimes against humanity. Anyways its good he is giving all posts to reer warfa. I said before that he cant even share with ogaden how can he share with other subclans. And now it appears he cant even share with reer abdillah.

This khalid guy was makahil. He was ex abdi iley liyuu polis who committed crimes against humanity. Anyways its good he is giving all posts to reer warfa. I said before that he cant even share with ogaden how can he share with other subclans. And now it appears he cant even share with reer abdillah.
Mx wilding tonight,you really don’t know what’s coming for you :mjlaugh:

Remember how mx went from claiming Kismayo to supporting OG candidates against Madoobe? Now they're cheering for a change of positions within OG :pachah1:

Ahmed Islam has destroyed these guys, they've fully given up :mjlaugh:

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
It isnt smart for Madoobe to anger other Ogaden Sub Clans at this time. At least I hope he gives those positions to Cawlyahan.