Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Just got myself suspended from my job, for who knows how long.

20170529_065656.jpg

Thats just bloody great. It is what it is, i suppose. Im sure all will be well, management just following protocols, ill be back in no time.

Arma

VIP
Alright, so my disciplinary hearing is for tomorrow at 12pm. I'll find out if im getting the boot or not. Make dua for me guys, thanks.

Are you apart of a union?

Why were you suspended? WHO'S
THE POLISH GUY??

I suggest you record all meetings
With them on you're phone.

Worst case you can use, it in an
Employment tribunal.

Insha'Allah it doesn't come to it!

Arma

VIP
I did two things: switched off a important machine, due to it giving me too many problems. And that action that i did caused another machine to have a major breakdown. The other issue was me having a fight, in which i used a racial slur, to this half Dominican half cadaan c*nt.

Only in the west do they suspend you, count yourself lucky. You would've been thrown out if it was any other country without trade unions and all

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I did two things: switched off a important machine, due to it giving me too many problems. And that action that i did caused another machine to have a major breakdown. The other issue was me having a fight, in which i used a racial slur, to this half Dominican half cadaan c*nt.
What did you call him? Madow half breed? Mutt? :kanyehmm:

Arma

VIP
My union rep tells me that although it could go either way, he recons, due to my record with the company and my work ethic, i could get of with a written warning and if i do anything stupid for the best part of a year, its a straight sacking.

Ok if there's witnesses, because of
The racial slur you're will be dismissed.
You should've counter claimed and
Said he called you a racial slur
Aswell! Insha'Allah, I'm wrong

I'm sorry to say but most companies,
have zero tolerance For that.

Start looking for a new job and If I was you, I'd get signed off From the GP for
a month so You're still getting paid and
Bounce!

Arma

VIP
Fantastic news:

Due to the hearing being postponed to this morning instead of on Monday, my case was transferred to this woman im on great terms with, we've known each other for over ten years and outside of the company.

Alhamdulillah, i have been given a final written warning for six months. If i mess up within those six months, its a straight dismissal. Alhamdulillah such a relief, been a rough 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts